Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There should be a phone icon that shows up during the night timeslot (an action icon not your regular phone button) once you purchase the DSLR. I've updated the quest instructions in the next bugfix version which will make this clearer. If this doesn't sort the problem please feel free to send me a save file and I'll take a look.
Found it! I was looking for a message in the regular phone icon. I must have overlooked the other phone icon.

Back on track for the photoshoot.

Thanks to DrVibes!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Done. Reached the end of this update's content. Man! This game was good when it started, but it is getting better every time. It has entered my personal top ten with a bullet.

I can't say which girl is my favorite, they all are. But I would love to know what this cockney officer Murphy is hiding under her uniform.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Done. Reached the end of this update's content. Man! This game was good when it started, but it is getting better every time. It has entered my personal top ten with a bullet.

I can't say which girl is my favorite, they all are. But I would love to know what this cockney officer Murphy is hiding under her uniform.
A lovely pair of thruppenny bits and an overheated Morris Minor?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I would bet a guinea it's not exclusively intended for the superintendent. I would love to see her kingdom come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte
Dec 29, 2018
I bought the air horn before I needed it and then I ended up doing the revenge prank before the initial prank. So that was a bit confusing. I just thought that I might as well buy up all the other stuff in the store so that I would have it whenever I needed it, but I guess that threw that one quest order out of whack. I still got all three pranks eventually, so I don't think I broke the save or anything.

I like the game for the most part, but I hate that we have to be nice to Cara and Hendrix. I had a one scene where I got to insult Cara a bit, but I was forced to be friends with Hendrix even though he straight up assaulted us without provocation. What's up with that?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I bought the air horn before I needed it and then I ended up doing the revenge prank before the initial prank. So that was a bit confusing. I just thought that I might as well buy up all the other stuff in the store so that I would have it whenever I needed it, but I guess that threw that one quest order out of whack. I still got all three pranks eventually, so I don't think I broke the save or anything.

I like the game for the most part, but I hate that we have to be nice to Cara and Hendrix. I had a one scene where I got to insult Cara a bit, but I was forced to be friends with Hendrix even though he straight up assaulted us without provocation. What's up with that?
Thanks for the feedback. I've looked into the air horn issue and have fixed it for the next version. Hendrix... maybe we hold a lingering resentment under the surface, maybe we need to get revenge on the bastard? I'll think about this and maybe flesh this out, add some choices to existing stages and something new...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Again the Japanese guy with the goaty beard. How many games does he appear in? Not fond of the art work or story.
I will give it a miss.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes