Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Decided to download and play this cause I was bored but I have to say its top notch in every way. Really funny story and the MC isn't your typical dickhead but a pretty well defined character who is funny and yet still a pervert that you can root for instead of just some generic MC that tends to get on your nerves after 15 seconds. The characters are well made and look really good no utterly insane looking tits, though there are still some of the characters with big tits for all those that are into them, the animations are smooth and look good plus don't end after 10 seconds.

Overall its one to watch and would recommend it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
im on day 27 and quinn is at 3 affection, i cant go to her room in the morning, is can't talk/peep with her at the bathroom, the only time i can talk to her is maybe once a week when she is out at the pool reading.... and when i talk to her i get nothing, when i frighten her i get -1, than she is in the loung again i got +1 and than she is at the pool again... i cant really progress here.....

Edit: startet a new game again(the other one was my first time playing this game) and i can progress...i guess i didn't get an affection point where i should

Last edited:

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
i like it how the girls look like girls and not like oversized tits with a body attached to them.
it has some featues i really like

im getting a nasty bug, I can paly for a while whitout any issues, but somewhen the game wont respond to any buttons i press.
I even have to kill the game in the task manager :(

a 100% recreation of this bug on my end is this:
the second time i spy on the neighbour trough the binoculars, i can take another set of photos and send them over to her, when i click on this photo it maximises, but the game wont respond anymore
but i cant tell why or when it happenes the other times.

i could not enjoy the game very far, it takes a while to progress when the game could stop every other choise and you havent saved in time.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
i like it how the girls look like girls and not like oversized tits with a body attached to them.
it has some featues i really like

im getting a nasty bug, I can paly for a while whitout any issues, but somewhen the game wont respond to any buttons i press.

the second time i spy on the neighbour trough the binoculars, i can take another set of photos and send them over to her, when i click on this photo it maximises, but the game wont respond anymore

i could not enjoy the game very far, it takes a while to progress when the game could stop every other choise and you havent saved in time.

i hat that "freeze" too, but it got away after some seconds, i just hit some buttons , left click right click spacebar or rolled the mouse wheel and i could contiune

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It would be really nice if devs would start to publish updates that are just patches really, as such, so as to minimize all the downloading a bit. Especially as the games keep getting bigger and bigger. (Yeah I know...this one here still is quite tame. Still)
I am lucky to have a fast connection, others less so. Plus, every redundant megabit of download still costs some energy and a bit of wear as well on the server side, the infrastructure side and on the downloading side.
Just because bandwidth has become relatively cheap these days, some stuff is just unnecessary.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I had a freeze too, fortunately only once. I had to force close the game and start again. I can’t remember when it happened.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The pc is in your room. I think you will find a computer icon while in your room. Click on it to diagnose the computer. Then go to the shop. It will miraculously have a psu for sale. Go back to your room to fix it.

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
i could almost finish the game without another issue, weird.
well, i did enjoy it.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

Thanks for the useful info. I've been able to fix the phone photo zoom bug. This looks to be unrelated to the other unresponsive bug. I'll keep looking for that.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I got the freeze when Quinn sent me the second photo and I zoomed in. Whatever key brought up the Patreon popup seemed to be the one that broke me out of the freeze. I just mashed the keyboard based off the other post.

Liking what I see so far though. One gripe which tends to be with all sandbox style/rpgm is when content loops that ignores other events. For example Quinn spying on MC in the shower. Once he gets an erection she runs. Now at the same time there have already been multiple movie nights so not sure her reaction fits anymore. Even if the scene plays out the same for now, the text should change. The other of course is when you have no choice but to forward time. Now maybe as the game is developed this won't be an issue, but I always get annoyed if I go to every room and there is absolutely nothing I can do but tell time to jump ahead.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I got the freeze when Quinn sent me the second photo and I zoomed in. Whatever key brought up the Patreon popup seemed to be the one that broke me out of the freeze. I just mashed the keyboard based off the other post.

Liking what I see so far though. One gripe which tends to be with all sandbox style/rpgm is when content loops that ignores other events. For example Quinn spying on MC in the shower. Once he gets an erection she runs. Now at the same time there have already been multiple movie nights so not sure her reaction fits anymore. Even if the scene plays out the same for now, the text should change. The other of course is when you have no choice but to forward time. Now maybe as the game is developed this won't be an issue, but I always get annoyed if I go to every room and there is absolutely nothing I can do but tell time to jump ahead.

the loop is with helana too, she dosn't wear a bra anymore but still have it on in a lot of pictures, would be nice when these pictures would change so that she is braless in all of them

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
the loop is with helana too, she dosn't wear a bra anymore but still have it on in a lot of pictures, would be nice when these pictures would change so that she is braless in all of them
This I find a little easier to forgive only because it means having to do new renders. Obviously I wish devs would do it, but not at taking away from adding new renders. Text and dialogue just seems like it should be the least you do. The same thing happens when you do stuff out of order and for example a character acts like she has never seen you naked but you just finished having sex with her. I believe something similar happens in this game too, but I also know it is difficult to plan for everything players might do especially without turning it into a linear game.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
This I find a little easier to forgive only because it means having to do new renders. Obviously I wish devs would do it, but not at taking away from adding new renders. Text and dialogue just seems like it should be the least you do. The same thing happens when you do stuff out of order and for example a character acts like she has never seen you naked but you just finished having sex with her. I believe something similar happens in this game too, but I also know it is difficult to plan for everything players might do especially without turning it into a linear game.

yeah thats true, its not important, but would be nice if it would be changed^^ like you are sitting with her and her best friend (juno?) in the hot tub naked, next day she is at the pool topless und hide them in front of the mc... ah well... this is stuff that could be changed when the game is finished.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It didn’t bother me. Sometimes she likes to show them, sometimes she is acting shy. Women just aren’t consistent.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Sure you've seen them before. That doesn't mean she is now suddenly easy. She's a woman, she still likes to tease! And sometimes she'll want to make you earn what comes next.

Reactions: Rico Caramba
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes