FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry, i know it's sounds dumb
but the game kinda crashed when i launch it
its only shown godot engine then gone just like that
anyone have any idea what to do?

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I'm still waiting for the update, even though I've played it through a couple of times, still I like the idea of Dr. Vibes(Phybes) being a "good guy" for once. I also love the multiversal idea. Just don't know about the "stargate" look of the travel between universes. I also noticed a few other homages, love what you are doing. Keep it up!

Reactions: McWhite333

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The beta of the next version will be out in 3 days. I've addressed one launch crash problem by allowing fullscreen or windowed mode to be selected at the splash screen. This version will also contain an updated SQLite module which may... or may not fix another launch crash issue that some have encountered.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Good game but I'm giving up on it since I haven't been able to play the last 2 updates. Same as FyeNyo it only shows the engine than it closes out on its own. I'm running Windows10

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, i am not able to start the game telling me i should update my gpu. however that did not helped.... so is there another way or will i just never be able to try the game?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Congrats on the new update, and thank you for continuing in making this game, even though patrons are few.

Reactions: trappel

Flown

May 9, 2019
How can i dress something for Helena at night while watching tv? I just dont have any dress.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Great game dude, keep it up

This game is in my top 3

i really want to support you butt paypal is being a Girly tonight, will try it again later

(if you need any help with rendering i got 3 powerfull pc`s)

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The beta of the next version will be out in 3 days. I've addressed one launch crash problem by allowing fullscreen or windowed mode to be selected at the splash screen. This version will also contain an updated SQLite module which may... or may not fix another launch crash issue that some have encountered.
Has it not been tested? I will wait until ... I wish I could have told my clients that when I was programming.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hi! For info, I just tried to execute the 0.5.0b game on a MacBook Pro Retina using MacOS 10.14.6. The Application is stuck as "Not Responding" on launch. Not even a loading screen.
Same experience here. Looks amazing. i let it "bounce" (loading) on my toolbar for a while and nada...some issues with mac version I think.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update, especially the repeatable Navia scene.

But I' still stuck trying to 'Find a new photographer', how do I do that, who is it and where are they?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes