ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
could anyone upload a save right before this update?just lose my own save because of system broken,couldn't thanks anymore.

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
One thing I love about this game: I completely understand every word and every expression used in the dialogue. So easy and enjoyable to read.
For once, I'm not having to pause to mentally process machine translated grammar. This one is written in my native language - Strine.

Dr Vibes, On ya mate! (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Managed to unlock all the new content at last.

Good update, as always I'm soooo looking forward to the next one.... and then it will probably continue with other girls. :-(

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
A very nice game, with a nice story and a not too much complex gameplay. Keep doing it... i can't wait for the next update.

Neepster

Apr 6, 2018
download the game launch 3 second of screen and down nothing directly crash without a word :/

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Failed to chase a ninja, because I didn't have the martial arts skills (it's at 1), and the game told me to talk to someone in the bay to get the training, except I can't find her.

Beginning to think I may have to restart from the start as I seem to be missing a few things. Where am I supposed to go? Searching came up with 0 results for bay and martial art.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Failed to chase a ninja, because I didn't have the martial arts skills (it's at 1), and the game told me to talk to someone in the bay to get the training, except I can't find her.

Beginning to think I may have to restart from the start as I seem to be missing a few things. Where am I supposed to go? Searching came up with 0 results for bay and martial art.
Found her, once, and got my martial arts boosted to 2. Then promptly went back for over a week in-game, and she hasn't shown up again so I can do more training? What am I missing here?

Canario1979

Sep 21, 2018
Found her, once, and got my martial arts boosted to 2. Then promptly went back for over a week in-game, and she hasn't shown up again so I can do more training? What am I missing here?
this is my problem

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
this is my problem
Go to Vibes in the evening for Martial arts training

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes