VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Added this to my watchlist because who doesn't love a good apocalypse party? The women are all hotties, but I can I get some B cup models? Or even C cup? Yes? No? Maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: jimstorm

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
As already mentioned above.
Anal --- Ok
Futa --- No (I think this audience is not that big, but if Dev wants to introduce it in his game ok, but I strongly advise you to make it optional / avoidable and put a notice with neon blinking letters ,
the same for content similar to the damn 3 letters).

And the question that remains silent. Harem planned or will we have to choose who saves from the burning house?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Good game, though I feel like the starting screen needs to be redone as it gives off a much older look and feel than the actual renders of the game.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Changelog v 0.2
327 New images + 12 New animations
7 New dateable characters

The main story continues and while the first party was free,
now you must work for your fun.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge] crunched

Original Size PC: 981 MB
Original Size Mac: 946 MB

Compressed Size PC: 215 MB
TheApocalypseParty-0.2-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 180 MB
TheApocalypseParty-0.2-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
:unsure: i think if your game takes more categories like : anal, futa. Your game will be cool. And animated sex is why 80% f95zone people download games. Also i`m from russia sorry for bad eng.
Always makes me laugh when Futa/Tran fans come to games without it and act like the game is worse off without those tags as if there's some huge fanbase for that. Big surprise that straight guys and lesbians don't want a dick on their chick., straight females and gay males don't want tits on their dude.

Also, animated sex is not a requirement as long as the descriptive text is high quality. The fact that you don't know that being a futa fan is hilarious, because a ton of the market for your favorite genre is text-based, and a few of those games are among the top earners on this website.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
:unsure: i think if your game takes more categories like : anal, futa. Your game will be cool. And animated sex is why 80% f95zone people download games. Also i`m from russia sorry for bad eng.
What the heck you on not everyone here plays Futa games you don't speak for us all. The majority of people here likes 80% animated sex games while 20% dont mind no animations, then 90% like incest while 10% don't, then 40% like NTR while 60% don't or don't care if its in the game or not, then 70% don't like Futa and 30% do look at your argument to the Dev (anal, futa) did you think this thru or we're you just speaking from your perspective alone

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes