VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
What the heck you on not everyone here plays Futa games you don't speak for us all. The majority of people here likes 80% animated sex games while 20% dont mind no animations, then 90% like incest while 10% don't, then 40% like NTR while 60% don't or don't care if its in the game or not, then 70% don't like Futa and 30% do look at your argument to the Dev (anal, futa) did you think this thru or we're you just speaking from your perspective alone
Where did you find those statistics? They don't seem reliable at all. Some are quite ridiculous. 90% like incest? That is a lie as a house the percentage is high but not so high, although it is true that most do not mind. Only 20% don't mind non animated games? Have you seen the popularity of some non-animated games? Especially the 2D. Ok, those are quite harmless but the most ridiculous of all 40% like ntr? That's the biggest lie in the world if you had bothered to look at some examples you would see that games that focus only on ntr themes are quite unpopular and consequently make little money. It is almost a fact that if you want to make a living from doing VN you have to avoid ntr like the plague. In the future do not give false percentages or at least cite your sources to verify them.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Where did you find those statistics? They don't seem reliable at all. Some are quite ridiculous. 90% like incest? That is a lie as a house the percentage is high but not so high, although it is true that most do not mind. Only 20% don't mind non animated games? Have you seen the popularity of some non-animated games? Especially the 2D. Ok, those are quite harmless but the most ridiculous of all 40% like ntr? That's the biggest lie in the world if you had bothered to look at some examples you would see that games that focus only on ntr themes are quite unpopular and consequently make little money. It is almost a fact that if you want to make a living from doing VN you have to avoid ntr like the plague. In the future do not give false percentages or at least cite your sources to verify them.
I fully agree with you

If NTR had all this popularity it would not cause the failure of consolidated games after including this theme in the game.

I think that 40% do not play games that have NTR (avoidable or not) at all, while 60% don’t care much, and that doesn’t mean that they like the theme, if it’s possible to avoid it, they’ll avoid it, of those 60% a maximum of 20% likes NTR (20% of 60% is not so high).

This is not statistic from any source, it is a small conclusion of my head when viewing some posts from this forum.

To say that 40% of the public on this forum likes NTR is the biggest nonsense.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Great start! Developer should probably add some "planned tags" in the genre or developer's notes since it seems obvious that we'll have them in the next few updates (milf, incest, group sex). It looks like you'll be able to choose to avoid some unwanted kinks or sex partners, though thus far the girls are all pretty hot and harem worthy. The underlying story is interesting and provides a reason for the MC to start engaging in shenanigans (the fate of the world is in his ...err...very large hands).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"We also have a chess club." "What's that about?"

Really?

Ah, I see our MC is not the brightest bulb in this game. Cool beans.

Also, the mom looks 20 years old.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ponk01

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Liked this game from the beginning, but that last update felt like a big jump of events just rushed into each other. Still interested to see how this all plays out, but would be nice to slow things down a bit and progress things more natural. Scenes seem to jump from one location to another and before anything can get going, you jump to another location without any closure of the last scene.

Just everything is jumping around so much and being rushed, it gets kind of dizzying trying to keep up with what is even going on. Still like the premise of the game, and will stick around for a bit longer, just thought I'd give some thoughts is all. Maybe take some time explaining things before jumping from location to location. Give us some time to get to know people and the situations we are in at least.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Good Renders,
Interesting Story Idea.
I will watch this one as I love the idea of a school-to-post-apocalypse setting.

Monster girls also gives an extra thumbs up and an interesting choice.

Makes me wonder if were looking at nuclear or magical apocalypse (which would be fantastic)

I fully agree with you

If NTR had all this popularity it would not cause the failure of consolidated games after including this theme in the game.

I think that 40% do not play games that have NTR (avoidable or not) at all, while 60% don’t care much, and that doesn’t mean that they like the theme, if it’s possible to avoid it, they’ll avoid it, of those 60% a maximum of 20% likes NTR (20% of 60% is not so high).

This is not statistic from any source, it is a small conclusion of my head when viewing some posts from this forum.

To say that 40% of the public on this forum likes NTR is the biggest nonsense.
Saw this and thought I would add my own (not any sort of statistics) observations. That is, I think you are probably being conservative with your estimates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best of Luck Dev, I look forward to seeing what direction you take your game!

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Good Renders,
Interesting Story Idea.
I will watch this one as I love the idea of a school-to-post-apocalypse setting.

Monster girls also gives an extra thumbs up and an interesting choice.

Makes me wonder if were looking at nuclear or magical apocalypse (which would be fantastic)

Saw this and thought I would add my own (not any sort of statistics) observations. That is, I think you are probably being conservative with your estimates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best of Luck Dev, I look forward to seeing what direction you take your game!
Yes, the ntr can become viable but the chances of actually succeeding in the world of adult games are extremely low. The games that have the most earnings on patreon either have no ntr content or that content is totally avoidable. There are hundreds of examples, Dr.PinkCake, Braindrop, Mr. Dots, NLT. Now adding ntr content to a game that didn't have it from the start, that's an absolute death sentence. That shit piss people off. With all these examples i don't know why devs keep making the same mistakes, with how easy it is to create a story where no cock other than the MC's goes near one of the girls. Hahaha

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Kalsan hobobob01

so, we have similar tastes.

because I believe that the biggest mistake a DEV can make is to change his story to please someone who asks for something by promising $. be added NTR or remove NTR, if your story needs the NTR to be what you want leave this shit there, just make it clear that it is there for those who do not like to follow another direction and do not waste time on it. If your story doesn’t need it, leave it out, because someone likes it doesn’t mean you’ll be right to add, the story is what has to prevail.

personally I read the comments before anything, if I see that there is NTR or something like that, I just ignore it and move on, I'm not going to cry asking the DEV to remove it or avoid it, it's his story and if he thinks that it it has to happen, beauty.

I don't have a lot of forum time, but I've seen quite a few people go to the Harem / incest / MC games only guy, ask DEV to add a guy just to have NTR, and for that they promise financial support, many times the DEV give in, I understand we need money to survive. but with the choice to add this it often does the opposite of what they think and lead their game to endless disgrace.

to conclude, i believe that diversity is good. But don't try to please this diversity as it is impossible. If you, as DEV, are in it for the money, see the biggest audience and make your game around it, for me that audience is vanilla (romace / harem (optional) / incest, milf) without bizarre things, but if you are here for hobby and want to earn some change in the meantime, do as you thought at the beginning, feedback is always welcome to improve things, but don't change your story because some don't like it. I don't like NTR, even a voyeur between NPCs I jump, but I believe that we need NTR games, gay ... But my only wish is that the DEV understand this and make it as clear as possible at the beginning of everything, avoid annoyance and unnecessary arguments, only those who like it will stay here and everyone is happy with it.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Anyway, sorry for my ESL (English is harder than French)
hahaha, don't worry, i don't speak english either, and i think english is easier than portuguese.

When I use a translator, things are often confusing, but you can understand with a good interpretation.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes