VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Liked this game from the beginning, but that last update felt like a big jump of events just rushed into each other. Still interested to see how this all plays out, but would be nice to slow things down a bit and progress things more natural. Scenes seem to jump from one location to another and before anything can get going, you jump to another location without any closure of the last scene.

Just everything is jumping around so much and being rushed, it gets kind of dizzying trying to keep up with what is even going on. Still like the premise of the game, and will stick around for a bit longer, just thought I'd give some thoughts is all. Maybe take some time explaining things before jumping from location to location. Give us some time to get to know people and the situations we are in at least.
Fair point.

TheTrumanShow

Apr 14, 2021
Liked this game from the beginning, but that last update felt like a big jump of events just rushed into each other. Still interested to see how this all plays out, but would be nice to slow things down a bit and progress things more natural. Scenes seem to jump from one location to another and before anything can get going, you jump to another location without any closure of the last scene.

Just everything is jumping around so much and being rushed, it gets kind of dizzying trying to keep up with what is even going on. Still like the premise of the game, and will stick around for a bit longer, just thought I'd give some thoughts is all. Maybe take some time explaining things before jumping from location to location. Give us some time to get to know people and the situations we are in at least.
Agreed, let's slow it down a tad bit.

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
I like the art, it reminds me of an abandoned game called Back to the Cabin and a completed game called Parental Love.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] Walkthrough/Scene Gallery Mod

Developer: Chthonic Forge
Game Version: 0.2
Mod Version: 0.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also find here:

Android Port With My Mod Preparing....​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626195079746.png

Aureole
Hello! I will begin creating wallpapers for each month,
the first is of the one who will guide
our protagonist through his adventures.
Aureole​

JUL 3, 2021 AT 1:03 PM
Dev Log: v0.3 ETA

Hello!
Unfortunately this is going to be a busy summer for me, so things will move a lot slower with the updates. I will try to have something at the end of the month, if not, then the next release will be sometime in august. After that things should get back to the normal pace. And thank you everyone for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1635060992640.png

Is this game LIT or what ???​

Surely this game needs more light .. one can barely see what it is that is going on.

"Overview:
... The time has come for the whole world to be LIT!"​

So, what exactly is "LIT", please? :)

e-d
Great start! Developer should probably add some "planned tags" in the genre or developer's notes since it seems obvious that we'll have them in the next few updates (milf, incest, group sex). It looks like you'll be able to choose to avoid some unwanted kinks or sex partners, though thus far the girls are all pretty hot and harem worthy. The underlying story is interesting and provides a reason for the MC to start engaging in shenanigans (the fate of the world is in his ...err...very large hands).
the lack of a creampie option is a tragedy:oops:
Latest dev thoughts:

What would you look forward to in this game, should the 0.3 update release today?

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
This project has 1 patron (giving $3 per month). Well, not good, not much inspirating. Last update was 5 months ago and last thing on Patreon is about developing another game. I think, that this project may be abandoned soon because of low income, but who knows. Maybe this one doesn't create game for money.

Errr, not gonna lie, most devs are nothing but greedy. Only few make content for fun / free / experience / whatever :-D The question is: is this dev the same as most or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This project has 1 patron (giving $3 per month). Well, not good, not much inspirating. Last update was 5 months ago and last thing on Patreon is about developing another game. I think, that this project may be abandoned soon because of low income, but who knows. Maybe this one doesn't create game for money.

Errr, not gonna lie, most devs are nothing but greedy. Only few make content for fun / free / experience / whatever :-D The question is: is this dev the same as most or not?
Well they started off with rapid releases, short but still enough where you can get hooked and grow to expect more, then.. nothing.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes