VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
_Banner.jpg

Overview:
After an incident at your friend's house party that almost cost you your freedom, the school principal convinced the judge to hold the trial after finishing your studies. Now you must become one of the top students, otherwise there will be very little leniency given. Yet just before the first day of school, something happens that will make all of that the least of your concerns, because you see...
The time has come for the whole world to be LIT!

Abandon Reason: 5 Months of Radio Silence
Thread Updated: 2021-05-25
Release Date: 2021-05-24
Developer: Chthonic Forge
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac : - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Bella.png bi.png class.png dinner.png DJ.png Judy.png kitchen.png lab.png Sophie.png Ted talk.png zero point.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
"The time has come for the whole world to be LIT! "
...cringe...
.looks good though..
..thanks for the share....

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
there is family / incest? After I read "school settings" with ton of stupid teens and vanilla romantic sex I usually go out, but in screenshots it seems there is a family?

Reactions: Hybris and Paprika

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hard to tell much on the renders from my phone but looks like some lovely ladies, this could be good.. and now we wait for planned tags.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I got to the chess board and was like "oh no", but then noticed that the choices do not really matter :)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Ha, the music in the main menu is a remix of the Coffin Dance!

Well, I like it so far. No incest but the family looks like there will be. Too bad even the little sister has balloons. But the rest of the game is quite different so far, I'm intrigued.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so after playing it i'll admit not a bad start. renders are nice girls are cute/hot MC isnt a inexperienced awkward virgin despite being in school. more on the laidback side. the animations were a bit off in quality compared to the rest of the games but not bad. didnt care for the Voyeur scenes but they served a purpose i guess. at the very least it wasnt dragged out. the alien chick seems interesting. but yeah so far not bad.

Just need a clear explanation on future tags.

Atm its missing the vaginal sex and oral sex tags at least.

which reminds me. hoping we get th option to decide where to finish later on. as it was dissapointing not to do a creampie.

Either way good luck to you dev.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
so after playing it i'll admit not a bad start. renders are nice girls are cute/hot MC isnt a inexperienced awkward virgin despite being in school. more on the laidback side. the animations were a bit off in quality compared to the rest of the games but not bad. didnt care for the Voyeur scenes but they served a purpose i guess. at the very least it wasnt dragged out. the alien chick seems interesting. but yeah so far not bad.

Just need a clear explanation on future tags.

Atm its missing the vaginal sex and oral sex tags at least.

which reminds me. hoping we get th option to decide where to finish later on. as it was dissapointing not to do a creampie.

Either way good luck to you dev.
What kind of voyeurism is in the game?
Ty

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes