VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Apocalypse Party [v0.2] [Chthonic Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I came for the Ninja chick in the preview pics. After reading the overview a bit I'm curious to see what is going to happen and what caused it.

• Wow
Reactions: Tragic Princess

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
judging from the previews: Models look pretty good render & design wise, personal preference I'd like to see some smaller breasts too; variety is good and it looks like everyone are c+ students if you know what I mean.

Setting sounds interesting. Not a completely original idea, but one not so overused that it's cliché, will look forward to what you do with it.

Overall, you've gotten my interest and I'll put it on my list for once I've cleared some SSD space.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Seems interesting no grammar or spelling mistakes that I noticed the models look good that sex animation with Rubie was good. I don' remember seeing hair move like that in other vns.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
i didn't play the game i'm waiting for more content, some comment say that there is an alien girl (given the last prewiew pic it seem true), i hope it's true because that why i'm going to follow this game i hope a lot of content for this girl.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The Dev has the aesthetics part down, hopefully the story delivers. The Mom/Milf looks similar to the one from the Back at the cabin game, major plus imo. I'm a sucker for the supernatural/horror games so I'll take the bait. There's also no shortage of juicy ass and tits in this game so If you're into that then this is your game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly almost didn't play this... The title and synopsis didn't fill me with hope. But I am glad I did take the time to check it out, renders were solid, felt very much like an introduction to the cast and plot. But the game looks like it will be dark and depressing, you can't be optimistic with a setup like that. Suppose the name should have been my first clue. Anyway, it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes