Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I noticed few typos:

Tifanny bought pizza. -> Tiffany
I wannt to review the results tonight -> want
I wanted to come with them, but my duty's here in the city. -> I wanted to go with them, but my duty is here in the city.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
[Teaser] Act 1 - Chapter 2 Rework

Just a couple of the reworked renders for Act 1's Chapter 2. Aside from the visuals, it also sports a few dialogue changes (some of which I think is better for character consistencies), but all in all, it still has the same choices and events as the previous one.

One downside of this is that it'll break all unofficial mods and stuff, since it sports a lot of changes in the script (regarding image names and stuff), so make sure you clean your game directory or transfer your save folder to a new one.

NO SAVES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS REWORK.

Cheers, and I'll be posting the wallpapers, a special render poll for Patrons and everyone (it was supposed to be earlier but I was kinda busy), and the release date for the rework. After that, I'll be posting another status update for Act II - Chapter 3, so stay tuned!
~ Crispy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArsonBetrayal-0.7.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Arson Betrayal [v0.7.5] [Crispy Chicken Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7.0 -> v0.7.5 [216 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
I have questions about the android version download I know you said extract and run do I have to run on the joiplay or will run regular way after I extract it? This is new to me I don't really extract stuff off the android

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes