OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Damn this is good.
I'm not a fan of multiple protag games. But I admit I'm intrigued about when we'll see the blond MC. I doubt I'm the only one who had him use the serum for his last stand. I assume this means he survived. I'd be surprised if he did not even with the part where only two scientists were unaccounted for other than arson. These two being heather and the name of the rookie special forces kid

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I dunno what you did CrispyChiken but the android version went from V0.7.2 crashing almost every time i tried to save or in game ever few minutes to V0.7.5 smooth as butter with 0 crashes.

Thx for the fixes!! Can't wait for next update x3

Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
So let me make sure I'm getting this right. Crispy Chicken is simultaneously making new chapters and reworking old ones?

I say this as someone with not much game dev experience, keep in mind, but that seems kind of tedious/not properly maximizing resources. Would it not be more efficient to just, for example, maybe go ahead and rework all the chapters that you want to so that you can then fully focus on moving forward?

Again, just curious about the development process here, not trying to criticize at all. I just personally don't currently feel the incentive to play through the updated game if chapters that I've already gone through are going to be altered/reworked in the future.

Nestedgon

Aug 8, 2022
Screenshot_20231124-074409_Package installer.jpg

I got this error when trying to install the new update. My current version uses the apk file created by CrispyChicken, not the modded one.

If this is an intended error, and I should backup my saves to install the new package, where can I find my saves? I cannot seem to find it in Android/data as instructed by the note from this package. Tks for helping me.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Your saves are located inside the "ccs.tab" folder inside Android/data. Be sure to do the transfer first as deleting the old version would also delete the game folder.

Once your saves are stored, delete the old app and install the new one. Then transfer your old saves to the new save folder located in documents/RenPy_Saves/ccs.tab

buff

May 29, 2017
Tags that might be considered:
  • Pregnancy*
  • Lactation*
Note: Tags marked with an asterisk (*) were initially considered, but eventually cut out. After final consideration, it was taken back to be considered in future chapters. No guarantees though.
Stand your ground, sir! Assomeone who lived with a pregnant wife thru 3 kids--- that shit ain't sexy. Stretched out, hormonal, grumpy, sleep-deprived, sweaty-- yes. Sexy-- no. I'd be thrilled if you keep that stuff out of your game.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Stand your ground, sir! Assomeone who lived with a pregnant wife thru 3 kids--- that shit ain't sexy. Stretched out, hormonal, grumpy, sleep-deprived, sweaty-- yes. Sexy-- no. I'd be thrilled if you keep that stuff out of your game.
bro i dunno what to say man but eh.. for future reference i'd stick to saying you dislike pregnancy and/or lactation content whitout going into personal details

i might be misinterpreting your reason for disliking it but what i can get out off it is you hate the state off your wife's sexual appeal during pregnancy ,which you yourself are at least partly responsible for by getting her pregnant in the first place

good is that AVN's are fictional so most off the issue's you stated whit pregnancy will not be represented at most you'll see a baby belly

all in all the 2 mentioned tags are more Niche tags in my eyes
these aren't something i actively want or don't want in avn's myself
if i'd have to say yes or no, it would be yes pregnancy because happy family endings are decent if written well ,and no to lactation because while it can be entertaining sometimes,generically it comes down to the mc becoming some kinda suckling baby sucking on tits

i'd suggest Crispy Chicken to make a poll about it (ofcourse giving patreon supporters etc. more weight then a public poll done here on this site) and if it does make it into the game make it avoidable (which sadly will double the workload needed to be done if not more)

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As someone who lived with a pregnant wife with 2 kids and sadly 1 miscarriage... uh, no she was sexy as hell with the baby bump. Pretty sure this is a you issue, not a pregnancy issue.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
As someone who lived with a pregnant wife with 2 kids and sadly 1 miscarriage... uh, no she was sexy as hell with the baby bump. Pretty sure this is a you issue, not a pregnancy issue.
yeah peoples opinions differ on those kinda things , like big tits vs small tits
i just found it a bit over the top on personal details

buff

May 29, 2017
really every choose i make leads to a game over getting seriously annoyed with it
In the eary game pretty much have to choose the insane shit that would obviously get you screwed over IRL. Just put on your Superman pajamas and lean into it

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
How to make the test results successful in lab... Patient survives but test fails for me
I just checked my saves (I save before my choices) and unless the result is different in the new update then you need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be other combinations but this is what worked for me before.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes