Jun 13, 2021
I have questions about the android version download I know you said extract and run do I have to run on the joiplay or will run regular way after I extract it? This is new to me I don't really extract stuff off the android
I'm being serious here little help would be appreciated

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I have questions about the android version download I know you said extract and run do I have to run on the joiplay or will run regular way after I extract it? This is new to me I don't really extract stuff off the android
It'll run as long as you extract it correctly. Just place the .rpa archives on the indicated folder and it'll run without needing joiplay

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Honey Select, Ahegao, Corruption, Creampie, Male Domination, Masturbation, Handjob, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic Violence, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Harem
Hi,
You don't have lesbian listed anywhere as existing or planned fetishes but F95 has it as one of the tags.

I am guessing that it happens in a threesome.
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian content in the threesome is forced and unavoidable can we choose not to have the threesome?
Thanks for your time.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Hi,
You don't have lesbian listed anywhere as existing or planned fetishes but F95 has it as one of the tags.

I am guessing that it happens in a threesome.
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian content in the threesome is forced and unavoidable can we choose not to have the threesome?
Thanks for your time.
All scenes in the game are optional, although skipping some do affect the player's relationship with the girls.

As for the specific scene including that tag, you can skip it without repercussions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
Heyo! First time trying this game. I usually do runs without walkthroughs at least once but I've just died 3 times in a row with bad ends. Am I gonna need to save scum every decision? Or does it improve after the first 10 or so minutes?

My boy just saw this chick murder a cop! i don't want her staying at my place overnight with a gun but I still end up in pieces in a garbage bag. lol. If the WT is a requirement to play, so be it. Just looking for guidance.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Heyo! First time trying this game. I usually do runs without walkthroughs at least once but I've just died 3 times in a row with bad ends. Am I gonna need to save scum every decision? Or does it improve after the first 10 or so minutes?

My boy just saw this chick murder a cop! i don't want her staying at my place overnight with a gun but I still end up in pieces in a garbage bag. lol. If the WT is a requirement to play, so be it. Just looking for guidance.
Well, what should we tell you? That chick is one of the main LIs, so denying to help her can only result in a game over. Maybe she had a reason to kill that cop and be wary of the MC? I would suggest to help her and keep playing for the time being, you may be suprised of how the story unfolds.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Game looks really good but I'll wait for pregnancy to be introduced in the game 1st before I play it.... so keep doing the great work.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Why would you choose
All scenes in the game are optional, although skipping some do affect the player's relationship with the girls.

As for the specific scene including that tag, you can skip it without repercussions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a reason why the ingame Walkthrough guides you through choices that result in fewer points?
For example:

1. MC: "Hey... Shit."
to. Let Alice handle it. (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct )
b. Defuse the situation yourself. [AliceT++] [AliceL++] [YouHandleC04]

or

to. Make her see reason. [AliceL--] [KennyT--] (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct )
b. Find a way to compromise. [AliceL++] [AliceT++] [KennyT++]

or

5. Narrator: "Julia bends to get the passes from her table."
a. Check her out. [JuliaH--] [JuliaT--] (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct one even when there is not a variable here)
b. Look away.

And which would be the difference between:

[STAT++] and [STAT+=2]

Last edited:

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
At the scene between Luna and Jessica after choosing between Tiffany Love or Corruption

While running game code:
File "game/z_scripts/01ACT.rpy", line 20475, in <module>
NameError: name 'JessSurname' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "z_scripts/01ACT.rpyc", line 20475, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/z_scripts/01ACT.rpy", line 20475, in <module>
NameError: name 'JessSurname' is not defined

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Why would you choose

Is there a reason why the ingame Walkthrough guides you through choices that result in fewer points?
For example:

1. MC: "Hey... Shit."
to. Let Alice handle it. (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct )
b. Defuse the situation yourself. [AliceT++] [AliceL++] [YouHandleC04]

or

to. Make her see reason. [AliceL--] [KennyT--] (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct )
b. Find a way to compromise. [AliceL++] [AliceT++] [KennyT++]

or

5. Narrator: "Julia bends to get the passes from her table."
a. Check her out. [JuliaH--] [JuliaT--] (The Walkthrough marks this one is the correct one even when there is not a variable here)
b. Look away.

And which would be the difference between:

[STAT++] and [STAT+=2]
Kind of an oversight on my part. Thanks for bringing it up!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
really every choose i make leads to a game over getting seriously annoyed with it

150ojio

Jul 2, 2019
El apk es 0.7.5 y el save esta en 0.7.0
No se si esto tiene que ver xq no pasa nada o lo estoy haciendo mal

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just started on this game, i love choice-driven games but is it really choice-driven?
so far i keep seeing fake choices where one leads to game-over and other goes on with game, not really much of a choice.
Feels more like its a kinetic story with choices only for relationships, which is fine but it just made me wonder.

Also part of the story is a bit of a mess, nothing importen but it just feels stupid.
When Bailey calls to cancel the date, and MC then calls sydney she tells him shes at cheerleader pratice, MC ask "your a cheerleader?" sydney "why do you sound like you dont belive me" MC "thats amazing" you get the idea, the stupid part is he knows everything about Sydney being a cheerleader he even knows shes the captain of the cheerleaders, Jessica told him all about it in the cafe when he asked Jess about her.....on top of that MC and Sydney talk about it when they meet in her appartment, so that phone call makes 0 sense.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes