GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017
0.3 was a really underwhelming update and from what I can tell 0.4 will be just one scene. Don't see why these couldn't have been released as one update.
From the developer he said that he was adding one more scene into V0.3 soon and next update will be mostly scenes and low gameplay due to working on IiP

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
From the developer he said that he was adding one more scene into V0.3 soon and next update will be mostly scenes and low gameplay due to working on IiP
Honestly the "gameplay" in this type of games (rpg maker) is terrible so that is actually a good thing.

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
Very disappointing update only 2 escenes, the boss fight was entertaining IMO also
Where is my Incest in Paradise reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: jackkane

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i cant find the jacket , i take the sisters to studio and finish the quest but didn't receive the jacket , someone help plz ???
you cant do the harpy quest because of time restrictions so click on the crystal before the boss room and they give you it
Very disappointing update only 2 escenes, the boss fight was entertaining IMO also
Where is my Incest in Paradise reeeeeeeeeeeeee
i think had to do with paterons thought police running amok otherwise the harpy quest wouldve been put in

Reactions: UncleVT

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Can somebody give me a cheat code or save file to get me past the "return the books to their shelves bit in the library". The reason I ask is that I am playing this on a notebook, the arrow keys are so small that the tips off my fingers cover two keys at once,

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
V0.3b Sneak Peek.jpg

"TA: P3 V0.3b" Sneak Peek

Oct 26 at 6:14pm
Hey everyone,
Currently V0.3 consists of two scenes, but I want to fit one more before I focus on V0.4 scenes and IiP. Should have this scene done in a couple of days.

As for the full release of V0.3. Expect it on the 29th if everything goes as planned. Thanks!

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Anyone else having the issue where the installer crashes during install, yet believes it installs properly...

... yet the file is non-existent.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
can anyone help with the puzzle in the cheerleader building where i have to switch the colorful blow horns.?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the cheerleader building where I trip the fire alarm girl come out but I keep getting caught, What the trick here?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes