CamelRed

May 30, 2017
There is a bug,if you make a mistake(lose) in the little sister mini-game with the color/letter (book)game you end up in a boss fight(with the blue flames).and when you beat him the game stuck.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
It's a shame that the update has been so short, but what I always like about Iccreations are their minigames that are quite entertaining.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a bug,if you make a mistake(lose) in the little sister mini-game with the color/letter (book)game you end up in a boss fight(with the blue flames).and when you beat him the game stuck.
Did the same as you, but no bug. It worked normally.
Did you by any chance go through the boss fight before the little sister mini game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Did the same as you, but no bug. It worked normally.
Did you by any chance go through the boss fight before the little sister mini game.

I also replayed the mini game but after going through the boss fight with the blue flames, and came across no issue everything played ok.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
i noticed when I faught the boss to get the ring back that I am missing the jacket, is there a side quest to get that

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i noticed when I faught the boss to get the ring back that I am missing the jacket, is there a side quest to get that
Not yet, but if you click on the diamond on the left, the developer made it available for you, but before that, I recommend SAVING before you get it so that when the side quest is ready which should be soon, you can play it.

Reactions: blue_waffles

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have The Artifact Part One they could upload on Mega Download? Doko is very hard to get to stay active or is part one worth 1.3 GB?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have The Artifact Part One they could upload on Mega Download? Doko is very hard to get to stay active or is part one worth 1.3 GB?
If you would like to have the story then you should get them all no matter what size their are.

Reactions: Gloozi

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
If you would like to have the story then you should get them all no matter what size their are.
Thank you understood just hoping someone could re-upload part 1 hard to download from DOKO without corruption maybe put it on Mega?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could also be an issue with an old save, I recommend using the one provided in OP.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes