R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
Here ist the first sneak peek of version 0.3. I will upload every sneak peek for you :)

ICCreations: ''I've started on the first scene of V0.3. Finishing off the side quest for the librarian. I'll then be putting my focus back onto the main quest.''

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
Here it is: V0.3 Sneek Peek 2 :)

ICCreations: "Hey everyone,
It's been a while since I've made my last post. I've nearly finished with the Librarian scene previously shown. Extended it a bit and gone into a different "better" direction.
Once it's completely finished, I'll be focusing on the gameplay for V0.3 before I start on the next scene."

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how long its take to see completed part3? part 1 and 2 was great hehe
i cant see what inside of father head. whats he looking for?
i know he isent real father. father is MC. just idk whos MC father
dont makes joke that he is his father haha

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
And Sneak peek number 3.

ICCreations: "Hey everyone,
It's been a good week since I've made my last post. I've been working hard on getting the gameplay finished for this month's update. I should be done with it in a day or so and will have my focus back onto scenes!
This update will mark the end of the main quest for TA, but I will have V0.4 before I move onto IiP. Mostly scene/story based rather than gameplay.
Will have a Grandma scene coming up shortly. I'll have more information on that as soon I get there. Thanks!"

Dasati

May 30, 2017
how long its take to see completed part3? part 1 and 2 was great hehe
i cant see what inside of father head. whats he looking for?
i know he isent real father. father is MC. just idk whos MC father
dont makes joke that he is his father haha
Plot twist, MC is his own father. As to when part 3 is completed, there'll be this update then the final one next month. After that the dev will move on to Incest in Paradise a game with both The Artifact family and the Incest Adventure family.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Plot twist, MC is his own father. As to when part 3 is completed, there'll be this update then the final one next month. After that the dev will move on to Incest in Paradise a game with both The Artifact family and the Incest Adventure family.
when was it established he was his own father? He IS his own grandfather, certainly. This was proven with the 1st&2nd chapters. But just cuz he boinked his younger mother once, that doesn't mean he's his own father. Plus, he got A LOT of tail in Ch. 2, I'm wondering if we'll see any of those girls in the past in their older versions.

He is also the middle child as he has a younger AND older sister. I doubt he made a second trip to the past to get his mother pregnant with him. Not like he can't, since he can alter how he appears to others, but I doubt it.

As for who the MC's father "is" i'm guessing some cultist/scientist that has been manipulating MC's mother for many years, using her Inuit heritage and that Tablet he found for some nefarious or selfish end. Don't care really, but I am hoping one day MC powers can be used offensively against MC dad and other villains.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
It wasn't established, I was just joking that with all the time traveling incest it was possible.
whoops!! sorry for killing your joke.
I was too busy trying to make sense of odino's comment that I misunderstood your tone.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think MC is his own grandfather and father and perhaps more also.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes