Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well if he fuck only his mother/sister, ok XD i hope not the mc mother or mc sister. Its hurt me so see that. Anyway i try to play it and see XD

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Sadly I'm only a $5 patron so don't get it till next week.

@apocalipze just for the record this is part 3 of the series, parts 1 and 2 are complete. The only reason the game is broken up into 3 parts is to keep the download file from getting to big.

Also for anyone curious this from Icc:

Early Release: Sept. 24th 12pm PST

Full Release: Sept 29th 12pm PST

I'm jumping straight into V0.3. You should see a new "sneak peek" in a few days. "TA:p3" will end with V0.4. Then "Incest in Paradise" will have it's first release the month after that.
i've played part 1 & 2, i was afraid that part 3 is only some introduction to some new character and just some 5 minutes dialogue and gameplay, but after i played the game it's quite good for a 0.1 version.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
its good that the cousin and aunt are switching camp over to you and just you instead of sharing with your male cousin but at the same time i do kinda feel like a dick for doing it.

should have pleased them more cuz

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Poor Cousin lol... in both games, in Incest Adventure the cousin just disappeared, he only fucked MC sis one time, also in both games the father is a shitty person.

With this I wonder, what with happens in Incest in Paradise? we will have two MC, I wonder how people will react when a MC fuck the family of the other... well, this MC already fucked the mom and aunt of the other, but not in the present.

I also wonder if we will ever have a Grandma scene in the present... she doesn't look bad IMO, we need a good Gilf sex scene.

Reactions: jackkane

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
For now i download all three part. I hope someone remember better. I really prefer to avoid some scene. Especially if there is mc mother or sister. I really hate to see other boy fuck them.
I know how you felt. Personally I prefer that only male character that gets his dick wet is the MC and MC alone, so I get a bit of blue balls when I saw the cousin gets to fuck the girls.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Cousin doesn't lay a finger on your immediate family though, and it looks like he's on the way out anyway.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Cousin doesn't lay a finger on your immediate family though, and it looks like he's on the way out anyway.
That would straight up be NTR, which requires a whole tag on its own, and not to the liking of many. Personally I only liked NTR if the story is revolved around NTR instead of casual NTR.

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
Poor Cousin lol... in both games, in Incest Adventure the cousin just disappeared, he only fucked MC sis one time, also in both games the father is a shitty person.

With this I wonder, what with happens in Incest in Paradise? we will have two MC, I wonder how people will react when a MC fuck the family of the other... well, this MC already fucked the mom and aunt of the other, but not in the present.

I also wonder if we will ever have a Grandma scene in the present... she doesn't look bad IMO, we need a good Gilf sex scene.
Its a crossover episode, the MCs will unite to fuck all the hot bitches on vacation

Again a one quest update, :-|
It gave a good 20 minutes of gameplay

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Its a crossover episode, the MCs will unite to fuck all the hot bitches on vacation

It gave a good 20 minutes of gameplay
Two MCs? :/

Not sure if I liked the sound of that. Personally I think I prefer to have just one MC get to have all the fun.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes