R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Where is the cheerleader who holds the book "Dildo for Dummies"?

edit: Well, that was a short update. Loading time gets worse too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, anyone know how can i take the green package on the bed ? ... it's just in front of me but i can take it

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
guys , i don't understand the mini game in cheerleader quest, probably i am a little dumb but do you have any hint?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys^^ i need your help.
Right now i found this new game i mean the artifact. And i found that this game is divided in 3 part for now.
So who i wanna know is... i need to play the game from the start. So i need to download the game form part 1 to part 3.
So me problem is... I do not like to shared me woman with other guys, Can i avoid it? Can i let the mc fuck all the woman, without give to other? keep in mind that I speak of all three parties and not just of the third.

An example
I see in the image that the mc in the part 2 let is cousin fuck his mother (i mean the cousin mother, not the mc mother).
So i wanna know if i can avoid it, and let only the mc fuck all the woman.
Anticipate thankses.

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Hello guys^^ i need your help.
Right now i found this new game i mean the artifact. And i found that this game is divided in 3 part for now.
So who i wanna know is... i need to play the game from the start. So i need to download the game form part 1 to part 3.
So me problem is... I do not like to shared me woman with other guys, Can i avoid it? Can i let the mc fuck all the woman, without give to other? keep in mind that I speak of all three parties and not just of the third.

An example
I see in the image that the mc in the part 2 let is cousin fuck his mother (i mean the cousin mother, not the mc mother).
So i wanna know if i can avoid it, and let only the mc fuck all the woman.
Anticipate thankses.
As far as I can remember, you can't

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For now i download all three part. I hope someone remember better. I really prefer to avoid some scene. Especially if there is mc mother or sister. I really hate to see other boy fuck them.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes