apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'm sorry for the stupid question. i know this is v0.1 but is this version have a good amount of gameplay or just like 5-10 minutes demo ?

nevermind, just played the game. enough content to make me excited for the next update

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Sadly I'm only a $5 patron so don't get it till next week.

@apocalipze just for the record this is part 3 of the series, parts 1 and 2 are complete. The only reason the game is broken up into 3 parts is to keep the download file from getting to big.

Also for anyone curious this from Icc:

Early Release: Sept. 24th 12pm PST

Full Release: Sept 29th 12pm PST

I'm jumping straight into V0.3. You should see a new "sneak peek" in a few days. "TA:p3" will end with V0.4. Then "Incest in Paradise" will have it's first release the month after that.

Reactions: Krull

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Sadly I'm only a $5 patron so don't get it till next week.

@apocalipze just for the record this is part 3 of the series, parts 1 and 2 are complete. The only reason the game is broken up into 3 parts is to keep the download file from getting to big.

Also for anyone curious this from Icc:

Early Release: Sept. 24th 12pm PST

Full Release: Sept 29th 12pm PST

I'm jumping straight into V0.3. You should see a new "sneak peek" in a few days. "TA:p3" will end with V0.4. Then "Incest in Paradise" will have it's first release the month after that.
so 0.4 will come on 29th of September? If that's the case I can wait and if 0.3 is coming on 24th which is today... Then I guess we should wait...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
so 0.4 will come on 29th of September? If that's the case I can wait and if 0.3 is coming on 24th which is today... Then I guess we should wait...
i'm pretty sure he means the full release of 0.2 is the 29th, it's the release date for lower tier patrons and i think it will be a bugfix if anything needs doing.

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
i'm pretty sure he means the full release of 0.2 is the 29th, it's the release date for lower tier patrons and i think it will be a bugfix if anything needs doing.
Today => V0.2 for $10
NEXT month the 24 => V0.3
thanx for the explanation and clearing out the silly doubt out of my head.... If 0.4 is final release that means... Christmas is gonna be a paradise...

Reactions: thomasxlong

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Did he ever give an explanation for why he made three short games out of this?
As far as I can see he never changed the engine or gameplay, there is practically no reason for doing three games instead of one.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Did he ever give an explanation for why he made three short games out of this?
As far as I can see he never changed the engine or gameplay, there is practically no reason for doing three games instead of one.
I read in other place or here i don't remember where , but the reason was because The Artifact from start to finish will be gonna weight a LOT!!!, so instead of spend a lot of time downloading gigas and gigas he separed in 3 parts so the weight will be less!!!!, i think that's the answer!

Reactions: Krull and Parnso

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Don’t think update will be for today.
I’m gonna hit the sack and i don’t see it on patreon.

Tomorrow when i’m back from work and it’s out i’ll post it.
it was released 10 mins after you went to bed LOL! i was going to pledge and post the link here but i'm waiting on new bank cards after losing my wallet. but at least im saved from a late night with an early start tomorrow. enjoy your sleep bud.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes