Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Getting the first key is easy but how do you take the second key? There is no movement that leaves it uncovered

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That's for taking the key in the office. That's easy... How do you take the key that is between the two cheerleadrers?
Wait till the arrow is to the left, stand behind the plant at the right side, then dash to the next plant, when the arrows above the head is right-left together, dash towards the key. if you want me to do it, send me your savegame. its very easy

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Wait till the arrow is to the left, stand behind the plant at the right side, then dash to the next plant, when the arrows above the head is right-left together, dash towards the key. if you want me to do it, send me your savegame. its very easy
Ok, thanks! I did it...

Reactions: darksize

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Meh! I love The Artifact... but I want incest, the only mom scene in this version is the first and then three side quest with characters I don't care lol, I will wait for 0.2
Agree with you man. Love the reverse cowgirl ride animation . Mom sure knows how to grind .

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Finally. A mom only scene. No interruptions, It's a bit annoying that In part 1 and 2 they can't seem to find privacy. Hope to see some more mom scenes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Here are the previews so far. The first sneak peak is actually a gif of son fondling mom's tits. Too bad we can't upload gifs.
Also, according to a response by dev - we will most likely see some new content with younger sister in next update.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes