sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
it was released 10 mins after you went to bed LOL! i was going to pledge and post the link here but i'm waiting on new bank cards after losing my wallet. but at least im saved from a late night with an early start tomorrow. enjoy your sleep bud.
Sowwy!!! Needed to get up at 6 am xD
Now omw home fucking 12 hours away. Will upload once i’m at home ;)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Sowwy!!! Needed to get up at 6 am XD
Now omw home fucking 12 hours away. Will upload once i’m at home ;)
Please ping me or any uploader so we can update the thread

Reactions: Krull

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Game Update ! :
Save file provided by CREATOR! :

@Ryahn Here is ping :p , btw Never heard of you , nice to meet ya
Kinda new and just made staff :p

I will have the OP updated when I get home from work, roughly ~8 hours. If an uploader or another staff want to do it. Please be sure to ping me so I dont have to when I get home <3

Reactions: Krull

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did he ever give an explanation for why he made three short games out of this?
As far as I can see he never changed the engine or gameplay, there is practically no reason for doing three games instead of one.
As has been stated MULTIPLE TIMES in the thread here, he broke the game up so the downloads weren't huge (5+ GB for all of the game if he had not broken it up.) Reading is good, you might try it sometime.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As has been stated MULTIPLE TIMES in the thread here, he broke the game up so the downloads weren't huge (5+ GB for all of the game if he had not broken it up.) Reading is good, you might try it sometime.
Reading, on this forum? HERESY!

Patan

May 28, 2017
totaly forgot this game, there is so many games, i should make a calendar to remind me the updaters. Thanks for the links @sirbajo

Reactions: darkmine
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes