Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
this is a nice day with The Artifact Part Three release, Milf's Villa 0.4c update n Incest Story 2 v1.0 on progress :happyblush lol

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, quick review.

First off, as this is a continuation of the story, yes you will be banging chicks.

There are four sexual encounters total so far. You are just along for the ride for one of them though... that one might have been more interesting if you were allowed to join in at the end, but them's the breaks I guess.

One of the side quests is 'wait for version 2', and of course once you wrap the other two side quests up, you get to wait for version 2.

My only complaint (it's a minor nitpick) is that when you go to visit the characters from previous quests, they talk about wanting to bang you, but of course there's no 'bang her again' option... I had this nitpick in version 2 as well. It might be nice to just casually bang a character or two since you are there, but of course the CG would have to be made for those scenes.

This is just an initial alpha release, so I'm not surprised to see not a lot of content yet (it was still worth the download I think), but I'd love to see a 'casual fuck' option for a character or two in subsequent releases...

Overall, Episode III is off to a good start. Fortunately, the puzzle games allow you to keep trying until you get them right, so that's not so bad.

azerukaze

Mar 8, 2017
Love the mini games. The teleportation one will be a bit challenging if you're using your weak hand.

Havik

May 25, 2017
This guy is good at making an RPG with cool puzzles and interesting story but the Models and sex scenes aren't that great.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Meh! I love The Artifact... but I want incest, the only mom scene in this version is the first and then three side quest with characters I don't care lol, I will wait for 0.2

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question,but this is a whole new game,right?meaning it a standalone.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes