AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Well he did boink ...hmmmmm....1..2.....5 separate girls in CH 2's time trip. Terribly likely he got one of them preggers.
That would be a fun avenue to explore.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well he did boink ...hmmmmm....1..2.....5 separate girls in CH 2's time trip. Terribly likely he got one of them preggers.
That would be a fun avenue to explore.
Yes, it's a pity that we are near of the end.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
ICC should release the test version for higher tier patrons any day now. Then about a week until release for the rest of the patrons. Test version would probably already be out but I think the whole patreon debacle has knocked every dev's release schedule off track a little.

Reactions: jackkane

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I love these games! Played through them all this week, perfect mix of actual game and sex for me (I really don't have time for 20 hour RPGs with 4 tepid H-scenes ;))

One question: is there a way to view previous scenes in any/all of the 3 games?

EDIT: hah i'm an idiot, i never went to that door in his bedroom before, i thought it was a closet or something

Last edited:
Reactions: AresLaw1

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think MC is his own grandfather and father and perhaps more also.
The real twist occurs after the MC goes through gender reassignment and then travels back to met it's 'male' selves at the relevant points in time. MC then becomes it's own mother and grandmother by substituting itself for both 'female' roles until after the resulting children are delivered, then brain washes the real wives into believing they had the relevant child themselves.**

edited: ** I though it was pretty obvious by how silly and convoluted the above is, but to save further confusion I need to state that the above is not actually a summary of the current story line.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The real twist occurs after the MC goes through gender reassignment and then travels back to met it's 'male' selves at the relevant points in time. MC then becomes it's own mother and grandmother by substituting itself for both 'female' roles until after the resulting children are delivered, then brain washes the real wives into believing they had the relevant child themselves.
Interesting. The MC is his own father, mother, grandfather and granmother... cool.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
The real twist occurs after the MC goes through gender reassignment and then travels back to met it's 'male' selves at the relevant points in time. MC then becomes it's own mother and grandmother by substituting itself for both 'female' roles until after the resulting children are delivered, then brain washes the real wives into believing they had the relevant child themselves.
this shit went completely off the rails. i'm glad i stopped supporting this game because at this point i don't even want to play it anymore. and i don't think i'm the only one. there are only 630 patrons now. i'm 99.9% sure that it was a lot more in the past.

hopefully icstor will deliver like he always does.

GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017
this shit went completely off the rails. i'm glad i stopped supporting this game because at this point i don't even want to play it anymore. and i don't think i'm the only one. there are only 630 patrons now. i'm 99.9% sure that it was a lot more in the past.

hopefully icstor will deliver like he always does.
You actually believe he was telling the truth? lol. It was clearly a joke /facepalm

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
The real twist occurs after the MC goes through gender reassignment and then travels back to met it's 'male' selves at the relevant points in time. MC then becomes it's own mother and grandmother by substituting itself for both 'female' roles until after the resulting children are delivered, then brain washes the real wives into believing they had the relevant child themselves.**

edited: ** I though it was pretty obvious by how silly and convoluted the above is, but to save further confusion I need to state that the above is not actually a summary of the current story line.
There's actually a movie like that. Predestination with Ethan Hawke. It is a really weird movie.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Due to the Patreon Guideline fiasco, I fell a a little behind on the Harpy Scene I had planned for this update. I'm currently working on that now and will release it as V0.3b as soon as it's ready!

Game file
Provided Save file

Enjoy you perv sages!!

I DEMAND COOKIES!!!!!

@Ryahn Mind doing yr magic!

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
First Map.png "IC in Paradise" First Map!

Oct 23 at 7:39pm

Hey everyone,
I'm slowly working on the world for my upcoming game "IiP". Before I put my focus back onto the last update of "TA", I wanted to get the first map of "IiP" in. So you can get an idea of the setting.

More info on the last update of "TA" to come.

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks ! There is just a SmartScreen alert with this build, surely a false positive one

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes