Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
one of my absolute favorite game creators. not only are the characters sexy and scenes good but the gameplay is great with fun puzzles that aren't hard enough to be annoying but just hard enough to get you engaged and have fun.
I agree, this has been a fun and great quality game.

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
I think I found a bug?

Seem impossible to lose the dad boss fight at the end. Got to 0 hearts but it doesnt matter you are invincible.

I didn't get the book, just the potion and the jacket. IDK if it is bugged if you have all 3 or not.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I think I found a bug?

Seem impossible to lose the dad boss fight at the end. Got to 0 hearts but it doesnt matter you are invincible.

I didn't get the book, just the potion and the jacket. IDK if it is bugged if you have all 3 or not.
I have all 3 item and it wasn´t buggy for me totally smooth.....

ps123

May 4, 2017
I think I found a bug?

Need to finish the "Library side quest" to get the book power up.

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
There is a bug,if you make a mistake(lose) in the little sister mini-game with the color/letter (book)game you end up in a boss fight(with the blue flames).and when you beat him the game stuck.
That happened with the library game too. But if you do them before the boss fight it doesn't happen.

Reactions: CamelRed

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
0.3 was a really underwhelming update and from what I can tell 0.4 will be just one scene. Don't see why these couldn't have been released as one update.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
The grandma is the only one that looks of mature age, the mom looks like shes like 20 lol. Other than that good game.

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
i cant find the jacket , i take the sisters to studio and finish the quest but didn't receive the jacket , someone help plz ???

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes