VN Ren'Py The Artist [Act One v0.1.1] [Grotslot]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Grotslot

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Header_v3.jpg

Overview:
Step into the shoes of a successful lawyer in ‘The Artist’, a gripping and dramatic visual novel.
After a run of bad luck on the dating scene, and having seemingly explored every avenue available to you,
you unexpectedly meet a woman named Ava who captures your heart and attention.
You find yourself falling into a deepening relationship that is hard to get a grasp of. Ava is an
utterly mysterious muse that brings curiosity and so many feelings out of you that make you second guess yourself
endlessly. She is the kind of woman that will make you question everything you know about relationships.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-12
Developer: Grotslot - - -
Censored: No
Version: Act One, 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

mc_sleep_table_1 ch1.jpg mc_bbq_pullup_mom_9 ch1.jpg mc_bbq_evening _a_27 ch1.jpg mc_bbq_garden_dad_9a ch1.jpg mc_date_edith_1 ch1.jpg mc_dad_ poker_35 ch1.jpg mc_edith_call_13 ch1_com.jpg mc_art_class_14 ch1.jpg mc_date_jade_27 ch1.jpg mc_ava_bar_13 ch1.jpg mc_ava_date_paint_70 ch1.jpg mc_restaurant_intro_63 ch1.jpg mc_cliffhanger_2 ch1.jpg mc_ava_date_paint_26 ch1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
Grotslot congrats on the release to you and your team! Good to see all your hardwork pay off and I wish you much success, You've got a good team there.

Reactions: Grotslot

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
" ‘The Artist’ takes you on an emotional and thrilling journey through the depths of love, trust, and betrayal. "

That by itself makes me wonder if a major tag is missing from the planned.

No idea what filter they're using, but the color saturation and shadow attenuation shown in the previews makes them hard to look at for me.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The Artist’ takes you on an emotional and thrilling journey through the depths of love, trust, and betrayal.
Will you stay by Ava's side, even as the evidence against her mounts? Or will you cut ties and move on with your life?
if-you.gif

Well, that overview made me look to see if there were planned tags, and seeing that there are, (it could be mistrust) but no tag is missing there, right? :KEK: :KEK:.

By the way, there are betrayals but there is no revenge?:unsure:

Good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArtist-Act1-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes