Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The main music of this game is beautiful. :)
For those interested, here is the title and the links:
Angel Share (version 1)
Angel Share (version 2)

Reactions: Ruffuss

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
As a matter of curiosity, is there any major story difference between helping the kid (Elaine's son) running from the mafia and not helping? E.g lose access to Sasha but get in good with the Mafia etc.? I've only taken the help him path on both my good guy and bad guy run, was wondering if it would be worthwhile to have a "don't help" path too.

Apr 30, 2023
I was going to do a guide for it, because I thought it had potential. But, alas, it is coded in Spanish.
Well in my opinion ,games like this does not need guides for the simple reason that each player who plays it follows different choices and gets different results...so i think making a guide would be a bit of waste in terms of experience since then everyone will know what happens with each choice and how to get each result

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I am not 100% sure but i believe that the 2 games are related
They're not related story-wise as far as I know. But a some of the models from Denos City are reused here. I can't remember names but in this game, apart from Nathalie/Lisa from the pics, the MC's current employer elder daughter was model used for the eldest daughter in Denos City. The employer's sister is the wife of the lawyer in Denos City. Reused Models.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's not why I'm asking. I just liked the old model of Sarah more.
not sure what you are asking, version here has same models as had had for a long time, updated models are on steam version. so 2 versions until dev says fuck it and continues only steam version.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Omg! I just saw some pics on steam. I didn't know there was such a difference between the 2 versions.

Sarah and Lisa are way hotter :love:. Check it out:
we know about those )or we should know), steam doesn't want high school girls games on their platforms due underagerism (dunno and don't care if that is or isn't actual word).

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes