MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Any possibility of uploading to pixeldrain in the future? It seems to me like it's infinitely better than mixdrop or uploadhaven.

Reactions: Ancandune

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm a couple of hours in the game, but i was wondering, about the whole plot. So, this guy Igor wants to flat a neighbornood to build its stuff. Fine. Father Connor and the noon don't want to sell because their school for getto kids is too important. Fine. But why they don't sell asking enough to establish the school somewhere else?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm a couple of hours in the game, but i was wondering, about the whole plot. So, this guy Igor wants to flat a neighbornood to build its stuff. Fine. Father Connor and the noon don't want to sell because their school for getto kids is too important. Fine. But why they don't sell asking enough to establish the school somewhere else?
To serve the local community you have to be in the local community (and not have it bulldozed by real estate developers).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only who want that are to reds and no1 else in town can buy it. besides the church has been on same place for since town was built.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To serve the local community you have to be in the local community (and not have it bulldozed by real estate developers).
Sure, but i guess rilocating a few blocks away wouldn't be much trauma. I'm not complaining, i just like to spot plotholes or inconsistences. As Ryan George would say 'So the movie can happen'.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but i guess rilocating a few blocks away wouldn't be much trauma. I'm not complaining, i just like to spot plotholes or inconsistences. As Ryan George would say 'So the movie can happen'.
locating where? whole town is owned by "bad guys".

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
They just seem interesting in redevelope an area. I guess owning a whole city is a big much even for the shady scary russian dude.
If I remember correctly, the Russian guy was buying up all the real estate in the area where the Church is located. I think this is a run down area so the Church didn't want to leave since that is the area they serve. No sense in being in another area if all the people you serve are located away from you. A bit of suspension of disbelief is required, as with all these stories.

Reactions: Machete

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They just seem interesting in redevelope an area. I guess owning a whole city is a big much even for the shady scary russian dude.
making more houses for rich ppls. maybe not owning whole town but still big part of it.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
BackHole although i'm from Italy so this sentence is clear to me, for other users it may be difficult to understand. You probably forgot to do the english translation, anyway it should be an easy fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
mc is sarah's and lisa's master.
no relation between mc, sarah or lisa.
In that case, Parmenides have made a wrong job in the spanish part of the i-patch.
Because for him, it's sarah and lisa are sisters of MC...
And this is what I have used for the translation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In that case, Parmenides have made a wrong job in the spanish part of the i-patch.
Because for him, it's sarah and lisa are sisters of MC...
And this is what I have used for the translation.
that's what ic-patch does, makes girls as mc's sisters and mc gets new mommy and aunties.

Anyone have the update 2.6 for mac?
no but it isn't that difficult to make, just google/whatever a bit and you will see how to do it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I ask for a spoiler about Iris.
If, in response to Zoe’s invitation to have sex with her in the back room of the coffee shop, you agree with her, then Iris catches us. The question is: will it be possible to establish relations with her later, or will Iris stop trying to get closer to MC?
I am tormented by doubt - was it in vain that I rejected Zoe?
and will Zoe give MC second chance to fuck her, or Zoe's path completelly closed after rejecting her?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I ask for a spoiler about Iris.
If, in response to Zoe’s invitation to have sex with her in the back room of the coffee shop, you agree with her, then Iris catches us. The question is: will it be possible to establish relations with her later, or will Iris stop trying to get closer to MC?
I am tormented by doubt - was it in vain that I rejected Zoe?
and will Zoe give MC second chance to fuck her, or Zoe's path completelly closed after rejecting her?
Zoe's just a random fling and doesn't affect Iris's storyline at all.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes