justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
they aren't supposed to be siblings, they should be friends.
In Parmenides' original ipatch, they are cousins. Not sure if it matters that much, tho. Also, people are telling you things that are just wrong, MC is not related to Noa or her sister or Christian. So this statement is not correct
1693466867847.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In Parmenides' original ipatch, they are cousins. Not sure if it matters that much, tho. Also, people are telling you things that are just wrong, MC is not related to Noa or her sister or Christian. So this statement is not correct
well then it is full incest game since every1 is related to every1.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
HELVETIN HYVÄ.jpg

There is one thing about this game that most game developers should learn from. It asks in every fetish situation if the player wants to see. If the player doesn't, then the shit doesn't happen in the background either, it's completely out of the way. This is a pretty rare feature in these games. Game developers could learn from this, because it could become an asset for them. Usually it goes that the game developer assumes that the player also likes the same things he likes and doesn't ask the player anything and often loses players that way.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 2894395

There is one thing about this game that most game developers should learn from. It asks in every fetish situation if the player wants to see. If the player doesn't, then the shit doesn't happen in the background either, it's completely out of the way. This is a pretty rare feature in these games. Game developers could learn from this, because it could become an asset for them. Usually it goes that the game developer assumes that the player also likes the same things he likes and doesn't ask the player anything and often loses players that way.
On the one hand, yes, I was glad I could switch off references to "delicious smegma" in an otherwise excellent game. On the other hand, I don't want the author to be a full-on doormat that is deathly afraid of his players and turns the game into pure wish-fulfilment fantasy.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
On the one hand, yes, I was glad I could switch off references to "delicious smegma" in an otherwise excellent game. On the other hand, I don't want the author to be a full-on doormat that is deathly afraid of his players and turns the game into pure wish-fulfilment fantasy.
It's not a doormat. It still does the plan, but it just allows the player to have a better gaming experience if there is something in the game that he can tolerate. This if anything good customer service and game development. Like if you order a pizza and you get something you didn't order, then sure as fuck you'll be mad about it. Same thing with this one.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I keep forgetting about the actual plot until something happens and a character mentions it. Otherwise, I am pretty content with the MC driving around and laying pipe in everything that moves.

Still, I have to admit that there are a couple characters I could definitely enjoy seeing more of. This update had some great scenes in it. I am left wanting more Olivia now though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep forgetting about the actual plot until something happens and a character mentions it. Otherwise, I am pretty content with the MC driving around and laying pipe in everything that moves.
save the church, save the world.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes