RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Why the heck dev didn't define relationship variables, It takes enormous time to make a ipatch for this as you also have to take into account who is saying + situation and a buncha other factors. It's annoying as hell.:confused:
Maybe the dev never intended for this to be an incest game, at least to the extent the ipatch (which doesn't appear to be by the dev?) provides.

Not every dev is necessarily setting up their game so that the relationships (or lack thereof) between the characters can be altered by others. There are games that are clearly designed with significant incest in mind, to the extent they barely make sense without a patch. There are also games where a roommate is actually a roommate.

Reactions: | Vee | and Oliz82

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch.2.5] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.
I've added cheats to the game. Use the cheats at your own risk.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - - ANDROID

IC PATCH by Parmenides & Android by cebs
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Joker has been gone for almost 5 weeks, after saying was taking a vacation. Convinced we've seen the last of Joker.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Iris - niece, Beatriz - sister, Harry - brother
So, the Steam version has Iris as the niece but Beatriz as a friend? and I think Harry as well. I wish I would have known that before I got the Steam version... definitely should have added an "define relationships/name every character" option like the other incest games I own on Steam.

I did get stuck with a couple games that need a patch, but I definitely want to try and avoid those in the future.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes