Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So, the Steam version has Iris as the niece but Beatriz as a friend? and I think Harry as well. I wish I would have known that before I got the Steam version... definitely should have added an "define relationships/name every character" option like the other incest games I own on Steam.
It's no secret on how to get around the censors with defining relations at the start of a game, that at this point if the dev doesn't offer it, they're either incompetent, lazy or need to change the premise of their story to better align with their moral standards. Big time mistake not including the define relations for Steam, dev is leaving a lot of money on the table for that negligence/oversight, as most people will remember that for future Steam releases from the Dev.

Last edited:

martyr4

Feb 23, 2022
I have made a new ipatch that is no more dependant of the version of the game.
No modification are made in the game and I just add 2 files for modifying phrases in new incest content.
The English part is complete, but the spanish need more work.
In the meantime you can use the English by extracting in to [game folder].

Feel free to report error or any missing via screenshot and suggestions for replacing.
I'm good in programming, less in language.

Edit: missed few in the last chapter for the English part.
Hi, you missed one line in your patch

1693398346314.png

Reactions: pivan4

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I have made a new ipatch that is no more dependant of the version of the game.
No modification are made in the game and I just add 2 files for modifying phrases in new incest content.
The English part is complete, but the spanish need more work.
In the meantime you can use the English by extracting in to [game folder].

Feel free to report error or any missing via screenshot and suggestions for replacing.
I'm good in programming, less in language.

Edit: missed few in the last chapter for the English part.
Doesn't really work just changing every instance of friend to cousin which I'm guessing you did as when talking to Noa in the hospital MC is apparently a cousin of her sister and Christian

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Doesn't really work just changing every instance of friend to cousin which I'm guessing you did as when talking to Noa in the hospital MC is apparently a cousin of her sister and Christian
Ok, I will check. But this is not easy, because I have to check the whole script to do that.
It's easy to find who speak, but impossible to which...
Can you send a screenshot of the problem ?

Last edited:
Reactions: I'm me

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Ok, I will check. But this is not easy, because I have to check the whole script to do that.
It's easy to find who speak, but impossible to which...
Can you send a screenshot of the problem ?
Screenshot_20230830_213758_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Honestly had Sarah and Lisa calling each other friend all the way through the scene in the latest update as well so just changed it myself in the dia rpy

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I think you have not properly installed my patch, because this is what I have...
That's the same as I've got. He's not cousins with her sister and Christian who is her friend. If he was her sisters cousin then he'd be her cousin too. Mc is just friends with those 2

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
That's the same as I've got. He's not cousins with her sister and Christian who is her friend. If he was her sisters cousin then he'd be her cousin too. Mc is just friends with those 2
So, it need a special translation in that case.
If you have already made the job, can you send me the modified rpy's to save my time.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes