Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
on incest version whole family to whom mc works are related to him which just doesn't work. redhead is niece even on unpatched version (i think).
I never used patch on this game and yes,Iris and Beatriz are niece and sister if i remember correctly

Jun 14, 2023
Update it to the latest version
I was hoping for this too, but when I look at the modders profile here, they have not been logged in here since Mar 14, 2023
So, I don't have that much hope for an update from them, sadly

EDIT: after a quick cursory check in the mod-files I think it's basically replacing persons names with title, i.e. Pamela replaced with Mom. I guess one could do this with the universal ren'py modder in-game, however a specific patch is usually better since it can take details into consideration, such as who is adressing Pamela. It would be weird if the wrong person called her Mom, right? ;)

EDIT: Now, if the word replacment function in URM accepted RegEx, one could make it search and replace "Pamela" with "Mom" only in dialogue spoken by Sarah.... but I guess not that many eroge players are at home with RegEx, ehehehe...

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaynX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was hoping for this too, but when I look at the modders profile here, they have not been logged in here since Mar 14, 2023

by jokerleader

Hello everyone,
I'm going on Vacation, while I'm on vacation I will not update my mods, when I'm back I will Update the Mods.
Thank you.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
by jokerleader

Hello everyone,
I'm going on Vacation, while I'm on vacation I will not update my mods, when I'm back I will Update the Mods.
Thank you.
cxx: I think they were actually referring to Parmenides, who made the , with JokerLeader's WT mod included. Parm was last seen on F95 the day after that mod was last updated.

And I know, JokerLeader is still on vacation, presumably for another week and a half, if memory serves me right (until the end of the month).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the new update yet. Why are people talking about ntr? I don't mind spoilers.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
After the scene with Pamela, getting ready to go to the dinner with George, MC says it's time to visit Sarah.
She phoned him after he found out Campbell is a cuck & said her & Lisa were alone, MC should visit.
Then it says there's "no content for this route".
I have no idea what "route" it's talking about. I have Trust 13 & Lust 5, with Sarah, but only 2 & 3 respectively, with Lisa.
Does anyone know why I don't get any content? Seems a bit odd to even mention it in the game, if it can't happen.
There's no content for Sarah's route alone, without Lisa. It's too much work.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made a new ipatch that is no more dependant of the version of the game.
No modification are made in the game and I just add 2 files for modifying phrases in new incest content.
The English part is complete, but the spanish need more work.
In the meantime you can use the English by extracting in to [game folder].

Feel free to report error or any missing via screenshot and suggestions for replacing.
I'm good in programming, less in language.

Edit: missed few in the last chapter for the English part.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have made a new ipatch that is no more dependant of the version of the game.
No modification are made in the game and I just add 2 files for modifying phrases in new incest content.
The English part is complete, but the spanish need more work.
In the meantime you can use the English by extracting in to [game folder].

Feel free to report error or any missing via screenshot and suggestions for replacing.
I'm good in programming, less in language.
Why the heck dev didn't define relationship variables, It takes enormous time to make a ipatch for this as you also have to take into account who is saying + situation and a buncha other factors. It's annoying as hell.:confused:

I don't think it is working properly, It is still mentioning Lisa as Sarah's friend.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I gotta admit I was amazed to see detailing in muscle movement of abs of MC in this animation. That's commendable of BlackHole how he used hi knowledge of anatomy and displayed his skill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CircaAD

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Why the heck dev didn't define relationship variables, It takes enormous time to make a ipatch for this as you also have to take into account who is saying + situation and a buncha other factors. It's annoying as hell.:confused:

I don't think it is working properly, It is still mentioning Lisa as Sarah's friend.
View attachment 2874240
I think you have not properly installed the i-patch, because this is what I have at the same position...
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch.2.5] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.
I've added cheats to the game. Use the cheats at your own risk.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - - ANDROID

IC PATCH by Parmenides & Android by cebs
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
ive been waiting for days are you updating this or not?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes