hrm

Jul 24, 2017
What does incest patch change?

Also is incest intended lore by dev
The redhead in the third picture in the OP is the MC's niece (his brother's daughter) and woman in the fourth picture is the MC's sister. I honestly can't remember what they are in the unpatched version; I think the MC and his siblings are just... childhood friends or something? Also makes the family that the MC works for an actual family.

As for if it's intended... heck if I know. It's not like some other patches where it basically just turns on a variable that shows different dialogue that's already in the script; it's a whole replacement of all the script files. I think it makes more sense with incest, and it would be a lot of work if it were just a fan patch, but beyond that I guess you'd just have to ask Parmenides where they get the patch from.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The redhead in the third picture in the OP is the MC's niece (his brother's daughter) and woman in the fourth picture is the MC's sister. I honestly can't remember what they are in the unpatched version; I think the MC and his siblings are just... childhood friends or something? Also makes the family that the MC works for an actual family.
on incest version whole family to whom mc works are related to him which just doesn't work. redhead is niece even on unpatched version (i think).

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Wow, I had entirely forgotten about this one. Is JokerLeader still maintaining the WT mod? Has anyone tried the WT and IC mods with 2.6?

Reactions: baconslut12345

rastakhan

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know where the soundtrack in the file "general.ogg" is taken from? It reminds me of something I played, must be a videogame or something. Anyone has a guess?

Dec 17, 2020
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place in the /game/ folder.
Pleb here sorry for the dumb question but how do I use this? This is not a file that I can save, highly likely I'm just stupid and cant figure it out :(

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
on incest version whole family to whom mc works are related to him which just doesn't work. redhead is niece even on unpatched version (i think).
They aren't though. With the patch, they're related to each other, but not the MC. Without the patch, Pamela (the mom) is only engaged to George (the dad), Sarah is his daughter, Susan is an exchange student instead of the older daughter, and Pamela's sisters are instead just childhood friends.

And Iris (the redhead) is not MC's niece in the unpatched version, I checked. MC, Harry, and Beatriz are all just childhood friends, and Iris is Harry's daughter.

Also Soggy Bread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soggy Bread
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes