Kingdixon80

Jan 19, 2021
So to play on Steam deck, would I be better off just getting the Linux version from patron, rather than buying off steam?

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I just played for 30 (give or take) mins and I already cant stand the MC. Such an insufferable c*nt with no morals and even for a game character he's personality is like how Lickitung looks. So I have a question for people who have played this for longer, does his personality get better?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does MC change jobs? -No.
Does the job get better? -No.
Does MC escalate his relationships? -Yes.
Does MC get bolder and deeper down the rabbit hole? -Yes!
Do action scenes get steamier and longer? -Yes!
does his personality get better?
MC is good at what he does because of his personality.

Game oN!

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Does MC change jobs? -No.
Does the job get better? -No.
Does MC escalate his relationships? -Yes.
Does MC get bolder and deeper down the rabbit hole? -Yes!
Do action scenes get steamier and longer? -Yes!

MC is good at what he does because of his personality.

Game oN!
so in short he remains an asshole. I don't mind a perverted MC but only when I am making the choice for him to be one. And the MC's dialogue of "I like younger girls." and then that girl replying "I JUST turned 18." says a lot. MC seems like the type of guy who isn't a pedo not because it's morally wrong but because there are laws that will punish him.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I just played for 30 (give or take) mins and I already cant stand the MC. Such an insufferable c*nt with no morals and even for a game character he's personality is like how Lickitung looks. So I have a question for people who have played this for longer, does his personality get better?
Somehow is a corruption game, so it will get worst if we see it from this perspective.

Reactions: DannyLucifer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have choices to be good or bad guy.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Assistant [Ch.2.6] [Backhole]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -