Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Oh, man,
i just played the game and truly enjoyed it,
it's personally one of favorite games i've played,
it just hits all the right notes.
Now i saw the new models , meh...
especially Piper , that girl was something else :love:...

Still i'm glad there will be version with the old models. (y)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
could been worse, lisa with piercings still lookslike teenager.
What?!?! We can't be looking at the same renders. Both Piper and Lisa look to be well into theirs 30's. And Sarah looks to be in her mid 20's... I think the new models are absolutely atrocious but at least the dev did succeed in making them look way older.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So I'm wondering about steam release and season things, will season 1 will get any updates or from now every new update will be future season 2 thing?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just got it on steam
While I am disappointed in Sarah's new look, I still like the game
I'll just have to get over it

If the story was bad or the characters unlikable, I probably would have just stopped playing
But luckily for me they are pretty good.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
So at one point the dialogue started switching between English and Spanish, and it hasn't stopped. It's not a huge problem for me, but I can imagine it might be for others. For reference, I have the WT mod in, maybe that's the cause?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So at one point the dialogue started switching between English and Spanish, and it hasn't stopped. It's not a huge problem for me, but I can imagine it might be for others. For reference, I have the WT mod in, maybe that's the cause?
it's old bug which surfaces occasionally.

Reactions: rampage97
Apr 30, 2023
Hey, guys. Someone leaked the game from my Patreon profile, so the information about the game's plot is missing.

You play like a middle-aged guy who finds a new job as a personal assistant for a wealthy family. It all sounds great, but the family you work for and your personal life will bring you some surprises. Just play the game and find out
Are there any plans for a new update there???

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I know it's been said before, but it's kinda frustrating that turning down Laura gives you "bad guy" points. I know things supposedly change later on, but I'd rather just avoid her and help Sarah another way. Otherwise, enjoying the game, but stuck on the femdom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the "good guy" route would lock me out of her progression. It wasn't clear, plus the shitty walkthrough mod suggested I enter the confessional. Now I have to replay from that part.. kill me.
well i play "bit" bad guy and so far only bjs.

also you need to replay whole game if dev doesn't make 2 versions.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes