Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know if this game has been abandoned? It was just getting good
Far from it, just a lot of drama over some characters getting a redesign to get around Patreon issues, more or less.
Overall pretty much alive, but new updates might take some time to say the least.

Reactions: rKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if this game has been abandoned? It was just getting good
like sonico said no and under remaking due steam (against sex with girls in schooluniforms esp. if guy/s is/are much older), mc won't be banging school(college)girls in uniforms anymore and those former will look much older.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
are the redesign pics real holy :WutFace:game willl tank.
Right!?!?!

Like holy shit it's a miss on all 3. Poor girls fell off the ugly tree. Sarah had the best luck. Looks like it only took her 4 years to reach the bottom and she only hit 4 or 5 ugly branches. Piper hit them all in about the same time. And finally Lisa...the fall was not kind to her. Not only did she hit all ugly branches, she took her sweet time falling. Like 15 years or so. You can't tell me she isn't at least in her early 30's now...

Still I was enjoying the story. Even though I won't be playing past the next update ( morbid curiosity to see how bad it turns out) I still hope and wish the dev all the best.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Ehh. 2 versions of the same game?
I dont know what i think about this choice.. a bit stupid imo.

Just finish up the patron version, make it done with the original characters and move on to next project..
a new game with the new characters or continue with current game "10 years later" or something that explains why they look older now.
Why are you putting yourself though this misery of re-rendering everything with different characters.
I understand you want to sell the game on steam and need to comply with their rules.
but i still think its a bad idea to make 2 versions of the same game.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Ehh. 2 versions of the same game?
I dont know what i think about this choice.. a bit stupid imo.

Just finish up the patron version, make it done with the original characters and move on to next project..
a new game with the new characters or continue with current game "10 years later" or something that explains why they look older now.
Why are you putting yourself though this misery of re-rendering everything with different characters.
I understand you want to sell the game on steam and need to comply with their rules.
but i still think its a bad idea to make 2 versions of the same game.
The future will tell if this choice was the right one or not, in the best case one of the versions will be abandoned and in the worst case, it will be the game.
And in the miracle the 2 versions are profitable good luck dev

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes