cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev will make 2 version
One with the images of the op
The other with redone characters and environment that respects Steam rules
until he realizes that he is doing dblwork with little benefits and deletes original art version.

• Wow
Reactions: Envoye

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
until he realizes that he is doing dblwork with little benefits and deletes original art version.
That's always a possibility, hopefully it will not happen, we will see...
At least he need to do double work only on 3 characters and not on the whole roster.

That remind me about familiar redesign in different VN, after all work steam still rejected the game.
In general from what I read about all this, acceptance of VN on steam seems to depend on the mood of the reviewer - apparently there is one that hate them just because they are VN. :)

I wish the best to the dev, hopefully everything will go well for him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In general from what I read about all this, acceptance of VN on steam seems to depend on the mood of the reviewer
it certainly feels so based on posts here why game got rejected by steam.

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
How do I get the scene where the MC takes Sara´s virginity alone(she is not with her friend/cousin) in her room? Is it in the good path? What are the choices that define it? It was the only scene I couldn´t reach even playing multiple paths (good, bad and balanced)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I get the scene where the MC takes Sara´s virginity (she is not with her friend/cousin) in her room? Is it in the good path? What are the choices that define it? It was the only scene I couldn´t reach even playing multiple paths (good, bad and balanced)
i think it happens on that warehouse or whatever where girls were on early game on mc being dominating person.

Apr 30, 2023
How do I get the scene where the MC takes Sara´s virginity alone(she is not with her friend/cousin) in her room? Is it in the good path? What are the choices that define it? It was the only scene I couldn´t reach even playing multiple paths (good, bad and balanced)
in this version of the game there is no such scene....Unless you are talking about another girl entirely and write her name wrongly...

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I don't remember what day, but you have to refuse Sara's friend to get in the car, as well as any proposal concerning her, unfortunately this path stops after the scene you are looking for and the dev had announced that he wouldn't continue it

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, The Assistant Season 1 is now on STEAM (in Spanish and English). Release date: 06/30/2023. If you like the game, you can help me out by adding it to your STEAM wishlist, I would be really grateful.

Right now, I'm working on the update, Chapter 2.6, which I hope to have ready before the end of this month.

dia11_gwen_habitacion01.png

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
In the end dear dev, are you making 2 versions of the game or just one?
Where did this 2 versions thing came from? It doesn't make any sense to be developing the same game twice with just different assets...

Peeked at the previews on Steam...the new models look even worse than I thought they would :( Definite skip for me.

Good luck with the release dev!

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
actually I like new look of that brunette girl, Sarah right? yeah she is much better looking now. also on a side note, all brunettes in this game are to kill for.
hopefully that would be a successful release, despite devs' abysmal communication skills this game deserves higher recognition

Reactions: Highrar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where did this 2 versions thing came from? It doesn't make any sense to be developing the same game twice with just different assets...

Peeked at the previews on Steam...the new models look even worse than I thought they would :( Definite skip for me.

Good luck with the release dev!
1 for patreon with old models and 1 for steam with new models since clearly 30-something guys fucking school(college)girls isn't allowed by steam.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Just saw the steam page and have it wishlisted. I understand changing the two girls due to steams inst-ban of anything that has a school uniform or younger looking girls. Not saying I agree with it, but I understand it. In this case it's better to be safe than sorry. Too bad some steam reviewers have their own agenda which makes developers have to do this shit in the first place. Good luck with the launch!!

Reactions: Razrback16

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not school uniforms or younger girls but 1.5 - 3 times older guys banging them is problem.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes