ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place in the /game/ folder.
Hi! excuise me but for some reason attachments not opening for me. can you please copy content of .RPY file as text in the spoiler, please?

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
It got probably already asked before but I couldn't find anything with the search feature. What are the consequences if I don't want to submit to Laura? The game even recommends that I should submit to her, so I guess if I don't, it will end really badly for Sarah? I play mostly "bad guy" and want to corrupt but not sure here and I don't like Laura at all.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It got probably already asked before but I couldn't find anything with the search feature. What are the consequences if I don't want to submit to Laura? The game even recommends that I should submit to her, so I guess if I don't, it will end really badly for Sarah? I play mostly "bad guy" and want to corrupt but not sure here and I don't like Laura at all.
No consequences, you'll spring the trap and turn the tables on her.

Reactions: Gribaboz

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
with what browser?

i just dl'd it just fine.
Firefox
maybe my ISP doind some michelevous things.
but fact is fact - all attachments (and mostly pictures) from this portal are denyed to me.

UPD: ok i DID it. i downloaded attachment
i changed in URL DNS-name to IP address - and gotcha!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hello all

Is the game better with or without the incest patch
and even without a patch the game does not lose its attractiveness. although I installed a patch that is “standard” when you have a relationship with your sister and cousin. and there is an even deeper patch - “unofficial” - in which the women in the family that hired you as an assistant become your relatives (which I personally think is both ridiculous and illogical).

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes