Apr 6, 2019
what's the best way to rename the characters? I've called the first character Kate and designated her "mom", the second Lily and designated her "sister", but the dialogue in the prologue sometimes doesn't quite scan. Kate gets her dialogue tagged with "Kate" [mom], but Lily is just "Lily"

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
what's the best way to rename the characters? I've called the first character Kate and designated her "mom", the second Lily and designated her "sister", but the dialogue in the prologue sometimes doesn't quite scan. Kate gets her dialogue tagged with "Kate" [mom], but Lily is just "Lily"
Well if you're talking to your sister in real life you dont call her 'sister' you call her by her actual name.

Apr 6, 2019
her dialogue scans ok as a sister, but what I assume is the "mom" character doesn't seem to work as well. i've called her kate, and said her relationship to me is mom, but it leads to some wierd syntax in my dialogue and also my sisters to our mom

Apr 6, 2019
i guess it was just a temporary glitch, as after progressing in the game a bit, i'm now calling mom "mom" and referring to my sister as my sister in my dialogue. weird

Apr 6, 2019
it's in the prologue. occurred mostly in the first morning I woke up at home, and in the threesome dream sequence. once i got in to the body of the game though, the dialogue makes more sense.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
it's in the prologue. occurred mostly in the first morning I woke up at home, and in the threesome dream sequence. once i got in to the body of the game though, the dialogue makes more sense.
ah ok, sorry but I stopped working on the prologue. so there might be some weird things left in there :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2b!

PC (422MB): - - - -
Mac (415MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this Compressed version includes Beach Episode or do I have to download it separately?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Different animal altogether!
Beach Episode
Beach Episode
Developer Notes
PC: - - - - -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are correct ... most of the times.
Stop clicking like crazy and let the dialogue play through as it was intended.
Happy Gaming!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I do let the dialogue run, but i just dont get the audio
if i remember well in the secons part and in the Beach Episode , there is not the audio voice for characters ( just the music ) ; Probably SlimDude will add voices in next updates or when will be further on with the developing of game

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes