SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
is there supposed to be voiceovers to the female characters at all times? as i'm not getting them most of the time
yes, but it stops midway through the game, because I was sure that my english was poor and I'll need a writer/editor before I hand it over to the voice actors. So in 0.3 everything will be voice overed, with better dialogue.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Apr 6, 2019
the first thing i checked was if the dialogue volume was off. it's on. just running back thru a couple of early saves (I'm still quite early in the game), and the VO was OK when talking to mom in the bathroom for the first time, but then if I try talking to my sister in her room for the first time, when she's dressing, the VO goes. if it's just coz the developer wasn't able to do the VO for every scene, i get that. just checking i didnt have an issue anywhere

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Since the previous game was a furry game, I am wondering, which one is your personal fetish? Like, did you change it up because furry wasn't popular, or did you make a furry game trying to hit a niche market?

I guess it is possible that you are equally into both, it just seems odd to me to change direction like this.

-edit-
I figured I should edit my comment and make sure to stress that I am not judging anything, I am just genuinely curious

Last edited:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Since the previous game was a furry game, I am wondering, which one is your personal fetish? Like, did you change it up because furry wasn't popular, or did you make a furry game trying to hit a niche market?

I guess it is possible that you are equally into both, it just seems odd to me to change direction like this.

-edit-
I figured I should edit my comment and make sure to stress that I am not judging anything, I am just genuinely curious
I was browsing the store as usual for new things and stumbled across this furry character and thought, why not make something with that.
but it wouldn't fit in the awakening theme so I made it as a sideproject where I put all kinds of "weird" things in I find :)

some people ask if I'm a furry and I wouldn't say I'm a furry.. more like a neko person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
some people ask if I'm a furry and I wouldn't say I'm a furry.. more like a neko person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's what I was trying to say before when you asked me. I'm not drawn to the typical anthropomorphic wolf looking characters that are usually associated with furries but I think anime has managed to bring me over to appreciating their brand of humanoid animalistic characters such as catgirls. I'd consider Elli a step further into the furry category than most anime catgirls would be but she's still super cute.

She might be the equivalent of a gateway drug...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
For a new player , first you have to download the Prologue , after the 0.2b Version and third the beach episode. do you need the Incest patch only for the prologue

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
For a new player , first you have to download the Prologue , after the 0.2b Version and third the beach episode. do you need the Incest patch only for the prologue
do i do one folder and replace or 3 different folders? Thanks for the help

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
do i do one folder and replace or 3 different folders? Thanks for the help
You have to download the prologue , install the incest patch in the game folder of the game and launch the game ...
whan you finished to play it , you download the second part 0.2b in another folder ( don't replace nothing ) and you lunch the game ... Same thing with the beach episode...

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
You have to download the prologue , install the incest patch in the game folder of the game and launch the game ...
whan you finished to play it , you download the second part 0.2b in another folder ( don't replace nothing ) and you lunch the game ... Same thing with the beach episode...
understood sir , thank you for your service /me salutes
and btw are saves compatible?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes