BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
So last real update was on March 31 we now have july 06 means over 3 Months no updates why does it take so long for one update to release ?

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Lol I would have to guess that you're new to the scene if you think this is anywhere near as bad as most solo devs funding with Patreon. At least SLim is transparent with his progress etc. A lot of other devs can even go completely radio silent between releases sometimes.
I do find it strange to raise the topic of money when you aren't even paying anything though
Whether I pay for it or not (and how would you even know?), that's not the point. The point is that the more a dev makes, the higher the priority it should have. Now I know you like to come to his defense whenever you get the chance, but can you honestly say that for a guy who makes enough on patreon to live off of, that 4-5 months between updates isn't excessive?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Whether I pay for it or not (and how would you even know?), that's not the point. The point is that the more a dev makes, the higher the priority it should have. Now I know you like to come to his defense whenever you get the chance, but can you honestly say that for a guy who makes enough on patreon to live off of, that 4-5 months between updates isn't excessive?
How do you know its not already high priority? I'd like the updates to be quicker, but he is solo and since a lot of this game is animated it probably takes ages to render stuff by himself. We also dont know (at least I dont) if he is doing this as a job, or has a "real" job too.

Speaking of being solo, he is 4 patrons away from reaching his next goal. Which is to hire someone, so whenever he gets there the updates should be faster.

mclothian

Feb 11, 2018
Please I need help. I think I've tried everything and nothing ... The game works, but the animations do not.

This is the home screen

DSC_0098.JPG

and in the log file this error appears :
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

Any ideas? In win 7 it works perfectly, but now with win 10 I find this problem. Has it happened to someone else?
I hope your help. Thank you.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
How do you know its not already high priority? I'd like the updates to be quicker, but he is solo and since a lot of this game is animated it probably takes ages to render stuff by himself. We also dont know (at least I dont) if he is doing this as a job, or has a "real" job too.

Speaking of being solo, he is 4 patrons away from reaching his next goal. Which is to hire someone, so whenever he gets there the updates should be faster.
I work on it fulltime since I started reworking on it. so 0.1
I work every day on it, I think I mentioned it couple of times.
Stagwood knows a lot of what I do and work on since he talks a lot with me on the discord, so he has a good idea what I do.
I have a lot of patrons, but I earn less than minimum wage in my country, if it was about the money I would work a normal job.
Which would be a lot easier, because I work a lot more on this game than I would on any other regular job.
But I rather make a game that (I hope) a lot of people can enjoy.
Plus paying for voice actors and my new writer/editor, new assets.. there is not a lot of money left.

I just want to make a bigger update for now and I want it to be a good experience with good images and animations so it'll take a little more time. And don't forget I released the beach episode and an episode of my side project aswell. So I keep myself busy and honestly I'm a bit tired of reading those comments.
I'm online in discord everyday for about ~8 hours working on the game, if you want to check on me.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Whether I pay for it or not (and how would you even know?), that's not the point.
It kind of is the point if your complaint is based on the money being earned by the project.
And I made a guess based on your Discord role being nothing more than "online" or not. Patrons have the patron roles.

Right now, in game development, there's this whole controversy with "crunch". Game developers working themselves sick to meet impossible deadlines.
In real life, I've known indie devs straight up quit the business because of unfair pressure, and it grinds my gears more when that pressure is coming from people that claim to be fans.
This area of game dev is particularly rife with dev burnout and you see many games get abandoned simply because devs can't keep up with demands or they lose interest in what they're doing because they can get wrapped up in meeting expectations or pandering to a meal ticket.

SLim being active and interested in what he is doing is enough for me. And I'm sure that's enough for other patrons otherwise they would have cancelled their patronage, right?

SLim has a when it's done it's done approach, hence no upcoming release dates, and I honestly think that's healthier for him and the game.
I'd rather it stays at the quality we've gotten so far (or better) than SLim rush shit out for the sake of getting some content out more frequently.
I'll take quality any day over a quick fix.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
I appreciate longer updates and definitely acknowledge the quality of this game. But I'm feeling huge periods between updates hurts a lot community engagement (measuring by this thread).

Maybe Slim should consider posting more game related content and I don't necessarily mean progress reports.

Reactions: l69p

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Play the prologue, it provides some good backstory to the game, and well as giving you a chance to figure out how to play the game. Just be warned that the setting is different between the prologue and main game (ie. in the prologue you live in a house, in the main game you live in apartment.)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Hi folks. So, great game but I can't tell what's what at this point. I've finished prologue. In the game I've done the post office thing, Christmas dreaming (the hottest section),got the maids uniform on Linda, went to bully's house with sis, picked mom's lock at night, teacher blackmail and something with nurse (I think?). It seems like it's done but there is no indication. Also, seems strange that it's all set up - so far the sex is pretty tame (hand and oral (maybe tit?) and the power only comes in handy if you are a dick to the mom and then you can use it on her. Anyway, I do have the beach and will play it but wanted to see if I'm done with the 2.0b (or whatever). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi folks. So, great game but I can't tell what's what at this point. I've finished prologue. In the game I've done the post office thing, Christmas dreaming (the hottest section),got the maids uniform on Linda, went to bully's house with sis, picked mom's lock at night, teacher blackmail and something with nurse (I think?). It seems like it's done but there is no indication. Also, seems strange that it's all set up - so far the sex is pretty tame (hand and oral (maybe tit?) and the power only comes in handy if you are a dick to the mom and then you can use it on her. Anyway, I do have the beach and will play it but wanted to see if I'm done with the 2.0b (or whatever). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
yeah, you can check your progress with heart icon, bottom right corner.. but in the next update I have updated the ui and it's way easier to see if you've done everything, with inbuild guide.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Need to add " Blackmail " and " Scumbag MC " tags.
The teacher wanted him to improve and he blackmails and assault her, and this piss stain of Jim knock him out and he follow a stupid plan that will takes hours of play instead of follow him in the dark and breaks his neck.
It seems no one can make a sex story without blackmail or sexual assault or rape these days...
There is absolutly no differences the titles your relatives have (mother, landlandy, etc) It changes nothing.
Well, this game is not for me. Too bad, I wanted to see the lesbian stuff.

Last edited:
May 19, 2017
Need to add " Blackmail " and " Scumbag MC " tags.
The teacher wanted him to improve and he blackmails and assault her, and this piss stain of Jim knock him out and he follow a stupid plan that will takes hours of play instead of follow him in the dark and breaks his neck.
It seems no one can make a sex story without blackmail or sexual assault or rape these days...
There is absolutly no differences the titles your relatives have (mother, landlandy, etc) It changes nothing.
Well, this game is not for me. Too bad, I wanted to see the lesbian stuff.
Sry, but the former cop breaks out from me : you think its better to kill someone than humiliate him? Have you visited a therapist recently? You know, mental issues are no fun ;) (Of course i'm joking, because i think you just wanted to do this in the game, right?)

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Sry, but the former cop breaks out from me : you think its better to kill someone than humiliate him? Have you visited a therapist recently? You know, mental issues are no fun ;) (Of course i'm joking, because i think you just wanted to do this in the game, right?)
Of course in the game.
It would be better if MC takes his revenge by blackmailing Jim instead of a good teacher who wanted to help him (if you want absolutly insert blackmail).

May 19, 2017
Of course in the game.
It would be better if MC takes his revenge by blackmailing Jim instead of a good teacher who wanted to help him (if you want absolutly insert blackmail).
I personally think blackmail is wrong, but in games i'm ok with it ;) I don't know, i never liked the teacher, so i didn't care about her too much :) Hm, the next update will be interesting, we don't know yet what will happen to the good old Jim :sneaky:

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes