ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone have a complete save for the prologue? I just beat it and apparently I'm missing 7 whole sex scenes from the gallery but I'm not really sure what they could be and I don't want to replay and grind through the choices to find out.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Anyone have a complete save for the prologue? I just beat it and apparently I'm missing 7 whole sex scenes from the gallery but I'm not really sure what they could be and I don't want to replay and grind through the choices to find out.
those were placeholders I'm pretty sure, there should be no way to miss any sex scenes

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Alex Truman

Jul 27, 2018
Please I need help. I think I've tried everything and nothing ... The game works, but the animations do not.

This is the home screen

View attachment 339139

and in the log file this error appears :
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

Any ideas? In win 7 it works perfectly, but now with win 10 I find this problem. Has it happened to someone else?
I hope your help. Thank you.
I'm having the exact same issue. All the sex scenes are all black in v.2.b and the beach episode... so I can play the story but miss all the sexual content... which is why I'm playing the game. Any help would be appreciated.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I'm having the exact same issue. All the sex scenes are all black in v.2.b and the beach episode... so I can play the story but miss all the sexual content... which is why I'm playing the game. Any help would be appreciated.
when you press shift+G you can select a gpu renderer like direct x, opengl and software renderer...
usually it uses opengl and it works but you could try direct x and see if it works

Reactions: Canto Forte

Alex Truman

Jul 27, 2018
when you press shift+G you can select a gpu renderer like direct x, opengl and software renderer...
usually it uses opengl and it works but you could try direct x and see if it works
Hmm, unfortunately it doesn't, chose GPU, DirectX and software renderer. I also updated my directex and graphics drivers to see if I was missing something but no luck.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, unfortunately it doesn't, chose GPU, DirectX and software renderer. I also updated my directex and graphics drivers to see if I was missing something but no luck.
yeah, I would try openGl.. also did you put the game in a new folder or did you overwrite your old folder.. because there were some reports when they just overwrote the folder it didn't work

Alex Truman

Jul 27, 2018
yeah, I would try openGl.. also did you put the game in a new folder or did you overwrite your old folder.. because there were some reports when they just overwrote the folder it didn't work
Whoops, I meant I tried open GL. I just tried loading scenes with similar animations in Dating My Daughter and got the same issue. A black screen where previously I had animations so I guess it's an issue with Renpy on my PC. Thanks for the help. If anyone else had an issue like this let me know.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Whoops, I meant I tried open GL. I just tried loading scenes with similar animations in Dating My Daughter and got the same issue. A black screen where previously I had animations so I guess it's an issue with Renpy on my PC. Thanks for the help. If anyone else had an issue like this let me know.
Have you tried installing a webm codec?
(Ren'Py should be able to show it nativly, and a codec is suposed to be for being able to view it outside of Ren'Py, but maybe, maybe not.)
If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:
Text and links lifted from bas!

mclothian

Feb 11, 2018
Have you tried installing a webm codec?
(Ren'Py should be able to show it nativly, and a codec is suposed to be for being able to view it outside of Ren'Py, but maybe, maybe not.)

Text and links lifted from bas!

Solved!!
I also tried to install codecs and things like that ... And the problem was much simpler: synchronization with the audio card. I have two audio cards (internal and another USB) and just unplugging the USB (physically) ... all solved.
I hope the solution works for you

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Solved!!
I also tried to install codecs and things like that ... And the problem was much simpler: synchronization with the audio card. I have two audio cards (internal and another USB) and just unplugging the USB (physically) ... all solved.
I hope the solution works for you
weird, I also have an internal and an external sound card, but I have no problems, but good that you figured out what was wrong :)

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes