jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
how do i know that the version 0.2b ended? i go to the school and there is no classes , cant do nothing in the cafe any more

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How can ı use incest patch Android?
AFAIK, you can't install the patch on android version, MAYBE if you have root you can replace the files, but that's not even for sure. Sometimes dev's or others make android versions with the patch already installed, I'm not sure if the one in OP has it though, since I've never tried it.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Almost two months since work on 0.3 began and it’s seemingly nowhere close to being done. With all the cash he’s pulling in, and the fact that no one seems too bothered by it, this devs sure got it made.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Almost two months since work on 0.3 began and it’s seemingly nowhere close to being done. With all the cash he’s pulling in, and the fact that no one seems too bothered by it, this devs sure got it made.
Lol I would have to guess that you're new to the scene if you think this is anywhere near as bad as most solo devs funding with Patreon. At least SLim is transparent with his progress etc. A lot of other devs can even go completely radio silent between releases sometimes.
I do find it strange to raise the topic of money when you aren't even paying anything though

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes