HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I played the prologue way back when that was looking to be how this game was going to go. Then I kind of slept on it (for 2 years . . .like I was in a coma after a car accident) and damn, this game's great. Only thing I'm sad about is looking at my progress I'm going to catch up pretty quickly, and the worst part's always waiting for the updates.

Though I suppose if I didn't want to wait I'd only play games with [Completed] tabs. I'm all in on this game now

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
generally speaking it's a good game and I like it. speaking of details I see that many new characters and new places have been integrated. but the general characters had nothing new, no story advancement that bothers me a bit. Played in the past the first version of this game we already had well developed scenes with the main characters of the environment of our protagonist and all this has changed to give way to a broader environment but lacks progress where it is interesting to see progress
Well, that's the same old story with these sandboxes games (most of them incest home stories) in which you have to go from A to B to C to HomeBase with a few girls. They keep adding side stories and side characters instead of completing what they previously started.

Then they start to delay updates, some of them decide that the game badly needs a reboot, but they always end the same: unfinished.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So I'm trying to play versin 0.3.4 saves in 0.3.4a and having crashed every attempt, even loading a freeroaming save...
Someone having the same issue?

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to find the save file location for the mac version? Would be very helpful for transferring saves

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I used the patch, but "Tenant" still seems to be unchanged. Anyone with a fix? (Not that I really care for incest, but anything is better than a sloppy "landlady" and "roommate" find-and-replace.)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I used the patch, but "Tenant" still seems to be unchanged. Anyone with a fix? (Not that I really care for incest, but anything is better than a sloppy "landlady" and "roommate" find-and-replace.)
Did you put the patch in the "\game" folder (TheAwakening-0.3.4a-pc\game)?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I was supposed to meet the roomate at the school. I clicked the map, but only the home was expressed. A lot of buildings that I have no way of knowing what they are and no target building. No contact to roomate interactive to guide. So I saved and quit. Is that it? We were supposed to devise a plan to follow Jim at the school, a day his ride would be in the shop and he was expected to walk home. How do I navigate the world map without a target, left clicks do nothing except in "home"

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was supposed to meet the roomate at the school. I clicked the map, but only the home was expressed. A lot of buildings that I have no way of knowing what they are and no target building. No contact to roomate interactive to guide. So I saved and quit. Is that it? We were supposed to devise a plan to follow Jim at the school, a day his ride would be in the shop and he was expected to walk home. How do I navigate the world map without a target, left clicks do nothing except in "home"
How can it be, I wonder.

I restarted a new game.

1. I talked to Linda
2. I went into the hallway
3. I came back home. I went to "roommate"'s room. Clicked on her.
4. I told her: "I like it"
5. I clicked on the map icon. I clicked on the school icon.
6. I entered my classroom. I clicked on "roommate". We followed the dude.

I guess you have to restart the game because you're using old saves and old saves - older than 0.3.2b, pal - don't work.

Otherwise, I don't know. Maybe you should delete the game and download it again.

Reactions: PederSilver5

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I really wanted to start playing this game. But I am afraid if there will be NTR or some girls will cheat. can anyone spoil?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes