ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
is there true mind control in this game where the MC can mind control/hypnotize whoever he wants

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How can it be, I wonder.

I restarted a new game.

1. I talked to Linda
2. I went into the hallway
3. I came back home. I went to "roommate"'s room. Clicked on her.
4. I told her: "I like it"
5. I clicked on the map icon. I clicked on the school icon.
6. I entered my classroom. I clicked on "roommate". We followed the dude.

I guess you have to restart the game because you're using old saves and old saves - older than 0.3.2b, pal - don't work.

Otherwise, I don't know. Maybe you should delete the game and download it again.
Thanks several other playthroughs (character completed interactions) and I was finally able to break out of the chair in classroom to talk with sister. Yet the stupid chair, very annoying, keeps recurring with the Xmas and beach scenes. No escape for all that un-necessary repeated dialogue. The Deve really needs to fix this. Only thing I can do is leave the classroom. Have everyone full on except lower left corner picture of brunette - thin with a 1/4 and no places on map that seems to further the plot. But I did follow Jim home with sister finally and completed that scenario. Thanks for advice, does seem game is buggy. More than once stuck in loops. Saved restarted, have to roll back from a save sometimes and L click forward or auto run to get to new content. Cannot tell on their patreon if you can advance further as no posting of materials without committing. I support multiple tiers of multiple developers already. I hesitate there because I don't want to pay for the same thing I keep looping at now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes. "Landlady" and "Roommate" are changed, but not "Tenant".
Open your patch up in Notepad and see if it looks like this:
Code:
define tena = "son"

init 1050 python:
    m3 = "Mom"
    m2 = Character("[m3]")   
    m = Character("[m3]", image="landlady", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#bb00ff")
   # $inc1 = 1
    s2 = "Sister"
    #$inc2 = 1

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My patch file matches, still getting "Tenant" though. View attachment 801620
Can you do me a favor and make a save just before that line and attach that save, please? I found it in the script but I want to compare it with the patch I have. I honestly don't recall seeing "tenant" there in my playthrough.

Here's the line from landLadyStory2.rpy:
Code:
m "But a [m2] and [tena] should never cross that boundary. So I guess I'll just have to look somewhere else."

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
They did state somewhat realistic, no one here is expecting everything to be ultra realistic, but having someone wake from a coma and get straight up makes no sense, if you are going to do that, just have it that they passed out and woke up in hospital the next day.
Talking about being Realistic-typing in a name at random should at least elicit a response of "My name is..." from the person as it's rather unlikely, even if you just hit your head and went to the hospital with a tiny amount of Brain damge, that you'd wake up and remember the names of loved ones. I mean, I typed in 2 Question Marks at my Landlady/Mom's name and it was accepted. Can this be fixed please? Most games have default names if one is not entered

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Can you do me a favor and make a save just before that line and attach that save, please? I found it in the script but I want to compare it with the patch I have. I honestly don't recall seeing "tenant" there in my playthrough.

Here's the line from landLadyStory2.rpy:
Code:
m "But a [m2] and [tena] should never cross that boundary. So I guess I'll just have to look somewhere else."
Here it is. There's also a line at the clothing store that says "Tenant".

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
in your savegame the text is so for me.How is the incest patch called by you? has it numbers?if yes delete they until it is only written zz_patch

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've confirmed what gigan said. If you look at the patch's file name itself, I'm willing to bet it's "795990_zz_patch.rpy". Remove "795990_" and you shouldn't have any problems from here on out.

Reactions: gigan

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I've confirmed what gigan said. If you look at the patch's file name itself, I'm willing to bet it's "795990_zz_patch.rpy". Remove "795990_" and you shouldn't have any problems from here on out.
Thanks. Someone needs to fix the link on page 1 of this thread, then.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Thanks. Someone needs to fix the link on page 1 of this thread, then.
Those numbers are automatically added by the forums' software, nothing we can do about it. Usually, it's mentioned to remove the number prefix from gamefiles you download, but not always. Just something to always keep in mind when downloading patches and image fixes here. :)

Reactions: free_hk

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK first time playing, doing the prologue as it says, what is the woman you name who sees you in the hospital relation to you?.
Wife mum sister daughter girlfriend?.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
OK first time playing, doing the prologue as it says, what is the woman you name who sees you in the hospital relation to you?.
Wife mum sister daughter girlfriend?.
*cough*Mum*cough* (UK English)

*cough*Mom*cough* (US English)

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Aweaking : Prologue (CH3),v0.1/0.34A,Beach Ep,Christmas EP ( (RUS)). PixelDrain (Prologue / ),(0.1 ( / ),0.34A / ),BE ( / ),CE ( / .
Pardon my ignorance but what's BE/CE?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes