Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
OK first time playing, doing the prologue as it says, what is the woman you name who sees you in the hospital relation to you?.
Wife mum sister daughter girlfriend?.
Would be nice if options like these came with default values (*cough* "landlady" *cough* "totally unrelated female student who you've known since you were little renting a room" *cough*) to get a general idea. I always feel that especially names should have default values presented. Just leaving the option blank and hitting enter sadly results in a blank name in conversations. :S

Given some of the conversations in this game though, I think step-mother and either step-sister or half-sister would make a little bit more sense. The "mother"sometimes talks a bit in a distanced manner, that feels like, "your father was my husband, but you're not my son", saying "your father" where it would've felt more natural if she had referred to him by his first name, or even as " (your) dad". "Your father" can sound a bit too official, so to speak.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I see the game is tagged with "Incest" and "Pregnancy". Does that mean you can fuck your mother and sister, knock them up and have preggo sex with with them yet?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Would be nice if options like these came with default values (*cough* "landlady" *cough* "totally unrelated female student who you've known since you were little renting a room" *cough*) to get a general idea. I always feel that especially names should have default values presented. Just leaving the option blank and hitting enter sadly results in a blank name in conversations. :S

Given some of the conversations in this game though, I think step-mother and either step-sister or half-sister would make a little bit more sense. The "mother"sometimes talks a bit in a distanced manner, that feels like, "your father was my husband, but you're not my son", saying "your father" where it would've felt more natural if she had referred to him by his first name, or even as " (your) dad". "Your father" can sound a bit too official, so to speak.
I see I thought it was as much.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hang on, when I was looking for a decent game with a Neko, wasn't the blonde girl in this game, in a game I saw that was real Loli, not just a short cute petite girl, but 90% of them barely looking past 10.

dick_boss

Sep 6, 2020
Whats the meaning of that " update code " ? How to get , please.
And , do i need to begin a new game at every update ? My old saves seem not to work at all . When I try to continue at my last saving it always is beginning with that teachers blowjob dream...
Any suggestions please ??
I was wondering the same. What is this Enter update Code shit? Somebody please help!

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I followed this game some time ago but updates were very slow and smut content was very minor.
How is it holding up these days?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I followed this game some time ago but updates were very slow and smut content was very minor.
How is it holding up these days?
I don't know about updates, I am partway through and there is sex, none with your mother or sister.

If you do jump back in, IGNORE the OP, DO NOT play the prologue, it will just make things worse as the dev did not plan things out before making the game.

In the pro you live in a house, meet a girl named Linda who works in like a 7/11 type deal, you bump into the nurse at the 7/11, and you can fuck a hooker.

In the main story one day later you are living in a unit, Linda works in a coffee shop, you claim to have never seen the nurse since you woke up, and the hooker now is a boss for a stripe club.

I am not 100% sure but I swear your mum said your dad drunk, but yet you see his medical records and it says he didn't smoke or drink.

Oh yeah, and there are several blue ball scene.

Sep 16, 2019
Aweaking : Prologue (CH3),v0.1/0.34A,Beach Ep,Christmas EP ( (RUS)). PixelDrain (Prologue / ),(0.1 ( / ),0.34A / ),BE ( / ),CE ( / .
Hi, a little help please (and please excuse my ignorance). Downloaded the .34a .apk but it downloads as .apk.zip. Extracted the zip but no apk, only folders and files. I haven't had to deal with this before so a bit of guidance would be really appreciated, cheers.

Edit: Yeah, worked it out. Just have to remove the .zip extension (doh).

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, a little help please (and please excuse my ignorance). Downloaded the .34a .apk but it downloads as .apk.zip. Extracted the zip but no apk, only folders and files. I haven't had to deal with this before so a bit of guidance would be really appreciated, cheers.
Did you try simply pressing f2 on pc and the delete the .zip part, this site probably can't have actual apk files.

Sep 16, 2019
Did you try simply pressing f2 on pc and the delete the .zip part, this site probably can't have actual apk files.
Thanks for the reply. Downloaded directly to my phone so no f2 option but I was able to manually remove the .zip. Just worked it out as you were typing, appreciate the feedback but, cheers buddy.

Reactions: Havik79

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I did, and it just made things more confusing as the dev did not plan things out, you can just get a replay of the main part of the story.
Just be prepared for a lot of blue balling, almost as bad as being a cuck, I mean dik.
I'll probably just run through it as quick as I can then.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I keep trying to give the Fairy the Love Energy I've gained but she just says to come back when I have something for her. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a glitch? The words Love Energy Absorbed are above or behind every dialogue box right now. Help?

ETA:
Nevermind, I got it to work once eventually.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I keep trying to give the Fairy the Love Energy I've gained but she just says to come back when I have something for her. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a glitch? The words Love Energy Absorbed are above or behind every dialogue box right now. Help?

ETA:
Nevermind, I got it to work once eventually.
You can only do it twice, once after fucking Juliet the nurse, and then once after fucking the stripper, because if I remember they are the only 2 you do fuck.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Okay, what is this beach episode and Christmas episode? it's connected to the main story or separate events that's not connected to the main thing?
Two side plots, nothing to do with the main, Xmas with your mum and sister, the other with mum sister and Linda.
Both are not bad, but both blue ball scenes.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Two side plots, nothing to do with the main, Xmas with your mum and sister, the other with mum sister and Linda.
Both are not bad, but both blue ball scenes.
Thanks, already have enough blue balls from other games, so i respectfully avoid that!

Reactions: pkripem

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks, already have enough blue balls from other games, so i respectfully avoid that!
Yeah it's a pity, putting aside the dev didn't plan things out first, it wasn't a bad story, just so much blue balls.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes