0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I have a problem , i came back to the game after a while and my saves don't work.
Does anyone have afix for that?
The cheatmod will convert you old save, but there are no guaranties you will not run into any issues later.
Just install the cheatmod and load you old save, you will get a message asking if you want to convert it.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Wasnt there some talk about rewritting Victorias night to add some more satisfaction to it? Is it coming soon? In the next update? Or idea abandoned already?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Wasnt there some talk about rewritting Victorias night to add some more satisfaction to it? Is it coming soon? In the next update? Or idea abandoned already?
From last Patreon post:
Since there was a lot of feedback about the last update we decided to add the option to fight your struggle in vic's bedroom.
1600711601636.png
so yeah, less blue balls.
No release date yet.

Reactions: Meridian

Ralistin

Sep 16, 2020
Please verify I am not missing something. 0.3.4 of The Awakening ends now with Mao and Nao wanting to go to the museum on the weekend. Nothing you can do to progress with their story, correct?

And how is 0.3.4a different?

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Finally got around to playing 0.3.4.
Playing the "unofficial" android version so my saves don't work and had to start from the beginning again.
Wondering if this will happen again with the next update.
I spent alot of time sorting letters for $$$. Don't want to do that again if I have to replay every update.

Ps. For some reason roommate reminds me of my HS GF. Feels odd.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Replaying from the beginning 'cos my saves won't load. Just came up to the Juliet storyline and wondering about "cum inside (pregnant)".
I read in one of the post that Juliet is pretty much a filler character, so does that option affect the game drastically - > closes a possible path?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When is the small update the report of September 18 says that the end of the month today is the end of September

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes