Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Why would your landlady come to pick you up from the hospital? How old is MC? Is it his mom? Aunt? Inquiring minds want to know. Ha.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
MOAR Cowbell
I already want them to have sex (mom son)
Me too but you, I and everyone else who also does want to do the same will have to wait till the version it's implemented in since I don't know when that will happen plus I think the mom still is at a stage yet where there still is some resistance but we will get past it eventually.

Why would your landlady come to pick you up from the hospital? How old is MC? Is it his mom? Aunt? Inquiring minds want to know. Ha.
She is your 'mum' so she would come see you but of course it's written as landlady but we all know really but of course depending on wither you are using the patch or not and the MC is 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: parqueo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So if you ended up in hospital no one other than family would pick you up, or maybe it is your mum, but you are choosing to not use the incest patch.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The upcoming update will require a replay be
Hahaha, I have to admit it confused the hell out of me in the beginning too. Landlady and roommate.
Then I realized it was due to certain restrictions and the relationships were a lot closer

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Awakening [v0.3.4b] [SLim Games] - Original Size: 2.14GB

Compressed version for PC (559MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes