JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Did they fix the incest this time around? IIRC it was generic name swapping nothing more, and totally non-immersive.
Game art and animations are great and the game has lots of potential.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
There is an issue with the new version that the name of the fairy is shown as the last filename in the game folder. So if you use the incest patch the fairy will be called "zz_patch.rpy". But if you don't use the patch, she will just be called "voices_will.rpa" instead.
So not related with the patch.

And the patch itself has worked fine so far.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I used the incest patch now the fairy's name is zz_patch.rpy? xD
that has nothing to do with the incest patch.That has Pervie-Dan written too when you put the zz_patch.rpy and rpyc out of the folder fairy has the name voices_will.rpa and when you put this file out tooo then she has an other name with rpa

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Question: When did version 0.3.4 (not b) come out?

I wish all version releases were dated so it would be easier to tell if it's something we'd already played before, as sometimes a new version will be followed quickly by a "b" version and cause confusion.

Reactions: caruzin

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So, anyone having save problems?
I was using 0x52 mod in 3.4 and now in 3.4b is crashing when I try to load old saves...

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Another game that I'll have to wait until it's complete. I hate having to wait on update after update to slowly progress the game. I guess I'll play some mainstream games until this one either gets totally completed or gets abandoned as most games tend to do.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Question: When did version 0.3.4 (not b) come out?

I wish all version releases were dated so it would be easier to tell if it's something we'd already played before, as sometimes a new version will be followed quickly by a "b" version and cause confusion.
old version
Thread Updated: 2020-08-22
Release Date: 2020-08-21

Reactions: caruzin and grgrgr5

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
So, anyone having save problems?
I was using 0x52 mod in 3.4 and now in 3.4b is crashing when I try to load old saves...
Did you convert your save file from before 0.3.3 or did you start a new game (in 0.3.3 or 0.3.4)?
What's the error you're getting?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes