gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It's looks like incest patch isn't updated yet, I used "patch" it worked for me.
booth patches are mine.There is no different.I think the game update is from svscomics and maybe there is in the download file the incest patch and a moderator has post it in the op with the name "patch"

Aug 18, 2017
a game with voice acting? not bad at all

would be even better if it had dialog spliced to match the "patch", with menu toggle like the timestamps game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
New content that I found:
• Go to Gym during day
• Loaded previous save to «Stay Awake» after cafe girl finds you and her mother (Victoria) in bed together

Leaving a save for easy access to Victoria choice.
You're the real mvp!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there any need to play the Prologue? As in does it carry on stuff into the main game. It was all ive played of this game and it was on Android at the time (was good, enjoyed it but was a long time ago) but not sure if there is any point in replaying it but on PC if there is no carry through to the main game as obviously i would need to play the prologue from scratch too.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Is there any need to play the Prologue? As in does it carry on stuff into the main game. It was all ive played of this game and it was on Android at the time (was good, enjoyed it but was a long time ago) but not sure if there is any point in replaying it but on PC if there is no carry through to the main game as obviously i would need to play the prologue from scratch too.
Its just there to get reminded of the base story. Nothing carries over into the main game.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
i cant unlock the gym..What i must do??
You gotta get beat up. Go to nightclub, have sex with that one girl, leave. Next night show up and some guy approaches you and thumps you. Bouncer says you are a weakling and gives you the gym card.

Reactions: mirmi

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
It looks like this game hasn't received any new content for months. At least not since August. I installed the newest version and checked the content with the "i". As it looks like I have successfully played everything for months. Even with the ingame mod (in case I missed something) tells me that I have everything.
I am very disappointed about the content supply.
Or have I missed something?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It looks like this game hasn't received any new content for months. At least not since August. I installed the newest version and checked the content with the "i". As it looks like I have successfully played everything for months. Even with the ingame mod (in case I missed something) tells me that I have everything.
I am very disappointed about the content supply.
Or have I missed something?
Yea he has been doing a lot of reworking old stuff i beleive as well so content has been kinda shallow. I am personaly waiting for decent sized content update especially with the sister as she is my favorite

Reactions: Darkaura

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How come no love energy from banging Victoria?
Because just as Victoria was going to mount up her daughter Linda came in and interrupted?

In the current version MC can fight passing out after the interruption, which I don't think was the case before, but even then he passes out just after he orgasms.

Did the Dev retcon things so it actually has to be Love energy and not just sexual energy??

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes