Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Yea he has been doing a lot of reworking old stuff i beleive as well so content has been kinda shallow. I am personaly waiting for decent sized content update especially with the sister as she is my favorite
Yeah the same goes for me!
I need only the Sis

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When/how did the DEV screw the code up to the point the fairy's name comes up as voices_will.rpa instead of the name you chose??

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
It's just I've replayed afew times and may have either skipped or missed quite afew scenes without realizing

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So since you now have the option to stay awake are you able to replay just that scene without having to do a brand new game

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I have no idea how it's coded but you can change her name in the console.
f="name"
I did. The console said it was Flora on an old save game, then I started a new game and named her Tink, and it still came up as "voices_will.rpa" in the text displayed. I just don't fee like going to the effort of decompiling it and digging into see what they screwed up.

Reactions: Troy9000

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Did you convert your save file from before 0.3.3 or did you start a new game (in 0.3.3 or 0.3.4)?
What's the error you're getting?
Its a save from 0.3.4 from the last update, so it was working on last version...

In spoiler i've attached the log from the error.

Thanks for the help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: deadman88

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
The fuck is the "Patch" download? You click "Patch" and it's just a file. What version? Do you even need it anymore? Is it a direct download for the incest patch? What version of the incest patch? Or is it an unofficial bugfix patch?

Reactions: Jstain

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
The patch has changed the name of the fairy and the MC -- voices_will.rpa , its wierd i removed the patch and the same issue, i renamed the fairy in all other versions and used the patch and now i noticed this issue. what is it ? is the patch even needed ? does the patch not go into the game folder ?? :confused:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Started new game, Fairy is named voices.rpa

patch in op seems to be incest patch only not zipped

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes