slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Why is the game so slow any time i click anything in the menu or try to save the game it becomes unresponsive

dCrows11

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, I have a problem. The Fairy's name is "zz_patch.rpyc" and i can't change it. I have the InGameMod + the IncestPatch. Thanks in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: parceload

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello, I have a problem. The Fairy's name is "zz_patch.rpyc" and i can't change it. I have the InGameMod + the IncestPatch. Thanks in advance!
thats a bug from the game itself.If i understand it right is the game version on patreon fixed but it is not postet here

Last edited:

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Does new update add voices? Voice is one main reason I like this game, hope dev didn't drop that
I'm trying to acquire the lines as quickly as possible. Definitely not dropping this. I'm excited for our new way we handle the VA's you should see an increase in quality.

EDIT: For those of you with the Fairy name error. This was a bug caused by our client updater. We've disabled the client until we get it working properly. For some reason the editor acts wonky with larger versions and the game does random shit. This was our bad, sorry. It has nothing to do with any fan patch or fan modification.

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Started new game, Fairy is named voices.rpa

patch in op seems to be incest patch only not zipped
That should not be , then why have an option to rename the fairy ? i did - i only saw problems w the new update , it must be Renpy itself or a file naming issue.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I did. The console said it was Flora on an old save game, then I started a new game and named her Tink, and it still came up as "voices_will.rpa" in the text displayed. I just don't fee like going to the effort of decompiling it and digging into see what they screwed up.
Good tip ! - how do u access the console in the Mac OS ?

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I'm trying to acquire the lines as quickly as possible. Definitely not dropping this. I'm excited for our new way we handle the VA's you should see an increase in quality.

EDIT: For those of you with the Fairy name error. This was a bug caused by our client updater. We've disabled the client until we get it working properly. For some reason the editor acts wonky with larger versions and the game does random shit. This was our bad, sorry. It has nothing to do with any fan patch or fan modification.
Thank you for the info and your efforts ! It helps a lot I knew it had to be an issue with the voices_rpa :)

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Hi folks, first time I'm playing this game but I can't seem to figure out how to give Mom the clothes I picked up in my room. Do I have to do something to trigger giving her the clothes or am I missing something?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Hi folks, first time I'm playing this game but I can't seem to figure out how to give Mom the clothes I picked up in my room. Do I have to do something to trigger giving her the clothes or am I missing something?
Pick up all the clothes then go back to the bathroom and speak to her.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Pick up all the clothes then go back to the bathroom and speak to her.
Yep, that's what I did. All clothes from my room, went back and spoke with her but I get the same response; "Didn't I tell you to bring me your clothes?" ???

Here's a shot of my room in case I'm missing an item.

1601966539705.png

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Yep, that's what I did. All clothes from my room, went back and spoke with her but I get the same response; "Didn't I tell you to bring me your clothes?" ???

Here's a shot of my room in case I'm missing an item.

View attachment 846866
Hmmm that's weird you have all the clothes, maybe try rolling back with the mouse wheel and collecting again or loading from an autosave before hand a try again.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes